New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Oh god!! :inlove:

Maybe the double album will be: Rebel Heart/Unapologetic Bitch

RH is the introspective side. UB is the dance/vixen side.

That would be perfection. A bit of her artistry to suite the pallets of all of her fans!

Does this happen with other artists? I just can't fathom that this occurs during new production. I get older demos finding their ways into collectors hands, but the IN-THE-WORKS material....where is the security? And are the collectors just uber-rich and well-connected fans, or is there some sort of market outside of the Madonna fandom for this stuff?

This is what I don't understand. Who are these "collectors" if they're not among the people on boards like this? Or maybe they are? Maybe I'm one of them and posting this just to throw you off? It doesn't make sense.

I've told the story about how I know a guy who's BF had the LAP demos. And I was never able to convince him to make me a copy, so I guess I can understand how it stays under wraps. But I still don't get it. If I'm willing to spend a lot of money, they'll sell them to me? And then what?

This is what I don't understand. Who are these "collectors" if they're not among the people on boards like this? Or maybe they are? Maybe I'm one of them and posting this just to throw you off? It doesn't make sense.

I've told the story about how I know a guy who's BF had the LAP demos. And I was never able to convince him to make me a copy, so I guess I can understand how it stays under wraps. But I still don't get it. If I'm willing to spend a lot of money, they'll sell them to me? And then what?

Do you have the money? Maybe you could but some things for us like pre 2014? Maybe some stuff from Music or Bedtime Stories?

Madonnachileforo

I would say a couple thousand...

Where does one even GO to find out what's available? Perhaps one of us DOES have a spare chunk of change we would be willing to spend on some BTS demos! It is like a secret society one must be approved to join?

I agree and excited if it is a double album sold at the price of one. Or is that possible?

I like Rebel/Heart or Rebel Heart

It may reflect the albums theme- the rebel (fierce, experimental) and heart (the deep introspective)

Her latest IG post is definitely in reference to the double album theories.

Please Queen do it! She's never done a double record before. My track listing a few pages ago was perfect but for you all bitches later I may have to repeat it. UGH

Where does one even GO to find out what's available? Perhaps one of us DOES have a spare chunk of change we would be willing to spend on some BTS demos! It is like a secret society one must be approved to join?

I believe there's a Facebook group, but I thinks just for unreleased photos

All those traders and collectors post and lurk on various forums, not to sell or trade or anything.

But Madonnachileforo is filled with them.