Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

One of the blogs that comea up in Google news is saying that Madonna posted an inappropriate picture of her 13 year old son shirtless and that a couple of months ago she called her Malawian born son a racial slur.

When did that happen?

One of the blogs that comea up in Google news is saying that Madonna posted an inappropriate picture of her 13 year old son shirtless and that a couple of months ago she called her Malawian born son a racial slur.

When did that happen?

This is how the media distorts things. I believe she posted a picture of Rocco with his shirt off at the beach or something. How is it inappropriate for a teenager to be shirtless at the beach? As I'm sure you remember she used the n word ending with an a in relation to Rocco, not David as an affectionate hip hop thing. Clearly, Rocco is not black and was not born in Malawi!

When did that happen?

The article was posted somewhere in this forum. The comments on that article were slaughtering the person who wrote it. All comments were supporting Madonna. A lot of them were saying something was deeply wrong with the person who wrote it.

When did that happen?

Where have you been Melrose ?

"Pharrell forgot his hat! Its mine now! #finderskeepers #takeitback #unapologeticbitch" -Madonna

10463926_10152502382119402_8472403854614

Madonba, it's great that you have discovered the gaussian blur tool in photoshop, ( shhh, we wont tell people your real age or you have wrinkles ) but you just need to turn it down a fraction sweetheart. Less is more sometimes.

Madonba, it's great that you have discovered the gaussian blur tool in photoshop, ( shhh, we wont tell people your real age or you have wrinkles ) but you just need to turn it down a fraction sweetheart. Less is more sometimes.

I know. If you put her total work of pics together, I mean all 30+ years, it would be easy to pick out the Instagram ones. Not a fan of InstagramDonna. The only one I truly adore is this one, LIKE A BOSS!

547f9ba6894911e38abd128ca46ddc58_8.jpg

Flashnews! Every single person on Instagram uses filters...

It's her fucking account! Unfollow if you have a problem! I use filters and so do a billion others. I would fucking hide my wrinkles and shit! Jeez!

If she cared about hiding her wrinkles then why she hardly wears crap on her face when she's out and about with her fam and friends? Let the woman use whatever apps she's using.

Sorry having a moody moment.