New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Coldplay are shit. I wouldn't take their collaboration with Avicii as indicative of his work with Queendonna.

same aka it's probably watered down for them

As for Ricardo tagging @voguemagazine in his pic, it might just be because Vogue hosts the Met Gala.

You called? :p

:lol:

i was bored after 5 seconds of the snippet, let's figure the whole song....coldplay were so great but the last 2 album are so.... :snore:

don't make comparisons with madonna please....she bring out the best from anyone

I guess there's something wrong with me, but I like the Coldplay song. It has a dance element, but it's not too clubby, it still sounds like them. Haven't they experimented with electronics in the past? It's not like they're some hard core all rock band.

Yes the new Avicii tracks have to be completely different from the things he's been producing. If his so called trademarks beats are going to be there the media will say she's following the wave once again.

Of course it's going to have somewhat of the sound he's known for but mixed in with Madonna's sound. That's why she hired him to work with because you like what he does and want to bring that to your music. You can't work with someone and expect them not to bring their classic sound to the table. People will always say Madonna is trendy or jumping on the bandwagon. Who cares! She will always have a dance element to her music but combined with other sounds.

Hopefully she has something up her sleeve that will blow everything out of the water.

The lead single needs to be something of EPIC proportions. A song that has instant universal appeal.

She still has yet to score a massive new come together party anthem for this decade.

Holiday was the 80s

Vogue was the 90s

Music was the 00s

This decade....Yet to be determined.

She still has yet to score a massive new come together party anthem for this decade.

Holiday was the 80s

Vogue was the 90s

Music was the 00s

This decade....Yet to be determined.

Correction, it was Hung Up the #1 dance song of the decade, Music was the #2.

I really hope Madonna makes another dance anthem, dance charts love her after all.

I really hope Madonna makes another dance anthem, dance charts love her after all.

I am not talking about dance songs based on chart positions. I am talking about her huge hit dance songs that have the same theme pretty much. Hung Up isn't about people coming together dancing.

By the way, I see no one talking about the new "lyrics" she posted, they're from the song "Beast" and she wrote it for Rocco :rolleyes:

Maybe cause people are now properly afraid to share one thought about anything from their own individual minds because it doesn't add up to your concrete ideas of what is right and wrong or what is cool or uncool. Stop creativity! Stop thinking for yourself! Stop using your own mind! Follow arrogance!

I am not talking about dance songs based on chart positions. I am talking about her huge hit dance songs that have the same theme pretty much. Hung Up isn't about people coming together dancing.

Oh, I see. But she still has to put a dance song that will top the decade chart too.

I think Music is much a trademark and global hit for Madonna than Hung Up.

And yes, let's get together with the music!!!!

I think Music is much a trademark and global hit for Madonna than Hung Up.

And yes, let's get together with the music!!!!

I think Hung Up was a bigger hit worldwide but Music was a huge hit of course.

I love Heartbeat, her voice is so sad there... And the melody is so pretty. Imagine a good video for Heartbeat, but with the moves she does in the GGW video, on the wall? Could have been awesome.

Her voice in Heartbeat is horrendous

+1. My BIGGEST problem with HC is her voice. "Miles Away" and "Give It 2 Me" are probably the best in that regard. They're the only songs that really sound like classic Madonna, vocally.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her voice in Heartbeat is horrendous

I agree. She's out of pitch and then they had the cheek to put an effect on her voice to make it sound worse SMH.

+1. My BIGGEST problem with HC is her voice. "Miles Away" and "Give It 2 Me" are probably the best in that regard. They're the only songs that really sound like classic Madonna, vocally.

Miles Away is her worst performance ever! She's singing about something incredibly sad and she has that energetic voice as if she was singing about the Olympics.