M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

So Madonna's NO PICTURES rule on Oscar-after-party seems to be the law of the land… :rant::chuckle:

Unfortunately. But I guess we will get some Twitter feeds in the next hours and people will be gushing about in in talk shows.

But of course, this no picture rule and stricly A-list access makes it THE Oscar party for years now. Funnily, the general public doesn'zt even know because all those entertainment shows don't mention it. Most likely because they are pissed since they have no access. Instead they are having dozens of reports from Eltons party prentending it to be the IT party.

people probably wont even mention it, not on talk shows/twitter or anywhere for fear of not being invited again. ha. Wasnt there loads of reports/pics right after the party last year

people probably wont even mention it, not on talk shows/twitter or anywhere for fear of not being invited again. ha. Wasnt there loads of reports/pics right after the party last year

I think that no pictures ever appeared. Except for one shot from the first party with Madonna, Demi Moore and Diane von Fürstenberg wearing all gold. And Ashton Kutcher tweeted a kitchen pic. But that's about it. I remember that Harvey Weinstein spoke about the party once just as Mr Waltz who said it was crazy.

Madonna Wears 1,000 Carats of Diamonds to Oscars After Party

Madonna is forever living in a material world. The pop star wore 1,000 carats of diamonds at her Oscars after party on Sunday, Mar. 2, Neil Lane announced Monday morning.

The 55-year-old singer posted an Instagram photo of herself from Sunday night's festivities, rocking a cherry red gown and matching lipstick, draped in jewels from head-to-toe. "The Oscar goes to Party ## 7!!!!! #revolutionoflove," she wrote in the caption.

The press release announced Madonna wore 1,000 carats of diamonds up the wrist and on her ears, including diamond and platinum bracelets and earrings. In addition to the Neil Lane jewels, the blonde superstar adorned her eye-catching gown with even more jewels. Leaning against a wall in her pic, Madonna flashes the camera an intense gaze as she wears a crystal-coated pendant on her head and diamond-covered cross necklace around her neck.

To put Madonna's 1,000-carat diamonds into proper perspective: Oscar presenter Anne Hathaway, who looked gorgeous at the Dolby Theatre wearing a black silk crepe Gucci column gown, paired her outfit with 100-carats of diamond and platinum bracelets by Neil Lane. The total cost of Hathaway's jewels amounted to a cool $1 million.

Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, who stunned in an elaborate rock crystal diamond and platinum necklace, also wore 100-carats of diamonds that were worth $2 million.

The Material Girl once again hosted her annual private Oscars after party at manager Guy Oseary's mansion. The Gucci-sponsored event lures in top celebs annually with the promise of luxury brand goods from the Italian fashion house and plenty of booze.

A source tells Us that security detail was tight at the coveted after party. "There was tons of security and tons of staff checking people in," the insider adds. Paparazzi is not allowed inside with the promise of privacy for famous guests attending the event.

Guest Rachelle of London

:yes: See seems to be a bit more below the media/tumblr radar the last months, which I think is a GOOD thing for her.

I agree. People kept finding her social media accounts and she kept deactivating them. I think she's just given up now. Aww Lola! I would love to see a pic of M and Lola dancing at the party.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder if they had the photo booth this time. Last year we got pics almost straight away from the photo booth

Madonna Wears 1,000 Carats of Diamonds to Oscars After Party

Madonna is forever living in a material world. The pop star wore 1,000 carats of diamonds at her Oscars after party on Sunday, Mar. 2, Neil Lane announced Monday morning.

The 55-year-old singer posted an Instagram photo of herself from Sunday night's festivities, rocking a cherry red gown and matching lipstick, draped in jewels from head-to-toe. "The Oscar goes to Party ## 7!!!!! #revolutionoflove," she wrote in the caption.

The press release announced Madonna wore 1,000 carats of diamonds up the wrist and on her ears, including diamond and platinum bracelets and earrings. In addition to the Neil Lane jewels, the blonde superstar adorned her eye-catching gown with even more jewels. Leaning against a wall in her pic, Madonna flashes the camera an intense gaze as she wears a crystal-coated pendant on her head and diamond-covered cross necklace around her neck.

To put Madonna's 1,000-carat diamonds into proper perspective: Oscar presenter Anne Hathaway, who looked gorgeous at the Dolby Theatre wearing a black silk crepe Gucci column gown, paired her outfit with 100-carats of diamond and platinum bracelets by Neil Lane. The total cost of Hathaway's jewels amounted to a cool $1 million.

Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, who stunned in an elaborate rock crystal diamond and platinum necklace, also wore 100-carats of diamonds that were worth $2 million.

The Material Girl once again hosted her annual private Oscars after party at manager Guy Oseary's mansion. The Gucci-sponsored event lures in top celebs annually with the promise of luxury brand goods from the Italian fashion house and plenty of booze.

A source tells Us that security detail was tight at the coveted after party. "There was tons of security and tons of staff checking people in," the insider adds. Paparazzi is not allowed inside with the promise of privacy for famous guests attending the event.

QUEEN :wow:

I hope she uses more head piece!! She glows with it and looks like the queen she is.

Guest Rachelle of London

Hypnosis has also posted some pics, his insta is @mowiielviz I wish I could post the pics but I'm on my phone