Madonna to spend Xmas with.... Sean

realityisalways

Madonna donates $25 MILLION to Haiti!
According to some rumors, Madonna donated 25 million US dollar's to Sean Penn's humanitarian organisation for Haiti!

971392_10152072280699402_1862560321_n.jp

And then people say she isn't generous and does everything for money ....

it would be great if after all this time they found their way back to each other but i'm not getting hopes up.

They obviously still care for each other deeply and we can't begin to understand their relationship so we just need to wait and see what unfolds if anything.

it would be great if after all this time they found their way back to each other but i'm not getting hopes up.

They obviously still care for each other deeply and we can't begin to understand their relationship so we just need to wait and see what unfolds if anything.

I've had other guys

I've looked into their eyes

madonna%2Bsean%2Bpenn.jpg

But I never knew love before

'Til you walked through my door

sean_stripe2+(1).jpg

I've had other lips

I've sailed a thousand ships

But no matter where I go

You're the one for me baby this I know,

madonna-sean-wedding.jpg

'cause it's

True love

You're the one I'm dreaming of

Your heart fits me like a glove

And I'm gonna be true blue baby I love you

1980s-madonna-and-sean-penn.jpg

I've heard all the lines

I've cried oh so many times

Those tear drops they won't fall again

I'm so excited 'cause you're my best friend

madonna_and_sean_penn_pic1.jpg

So if you should ever doubt

Wonder what love is all about

Just think back and remember dear

Those words whispered in your ear,

9-madonna-and-sean-penn-in-shanghai-surp

I said

No more sadness, I kiss it good-bye

The sun is bursting right out of the sky

I searched the whole world for someone like you

Don't you know, don't you know that it's

vh1fa21.jpg

True love, oh baby, true love, oh baby

True love, oh baby, true love it's

madonna-seanpenn.jpg

tumblr_makqalcZRR1r7e9vpo4_250.gif

That was awesome, IslandBreeze! So good to see them together through the years. I kind of like them having their friendship, so while it would be fun to see them as a couple again, I'd be afraid it wouldn't last. Whatever makes her happy though.

True Love!

Madonna donates $25 MILLION to Haiti!
According to some rumors, Madonna donated 25 million US dollar's to Sean Penn's humanitarian organisation for Haiti!

971392_10152072280699402_1862560321_n.jp

great :clap:

the press will of course ignore this

true :( but unlike some others she does not call paparazzi or she does not do interviews to get publicity out of it - so you know she is really into these projects

Plz Plz let them/it be on again! Would be the love story, rekindling romance of the century! They absolutely have cum full circle and essentially (like from the moment they met to even more so *where they are now* are the same/soul-mates)! Robin for Sean and Guy for M= zzz/ sooo safe and all a buffer for what/who they STILL both wanted=Sean/Madonna..PERIOD! Shit, they look more alike and compatible than in 198fcking6! lol Also, she made her best music when he was supposedly throwing and shoving her into that damn oven !! lolol Most importantly, I want a 2014 updated version of a new song on her new album that's *highly* influenced by one of her best and one of the best underrated pop songs ever..True Blue!!!

Plz Plz let them/it be on again! Would be the love story, rekindling romance of the century! They absolutely have cum full circle and essentially (like from the moment they met to even more so *where they are now* are the same/soul-mates)! Robin for Sean and Guy for M= zzz/ sooo safe and all a buffer for what/who they STILL both wanted=Sean/Madonna..PERIOD! Shit, they look more alike and compatible than in 198fcking6! lol Also, she made her best music when he was supposedly throwing and shoving her into that damn oven !! lolol

Plus now she is prepared with dem cheeks for protection

hottest-katy-perry-gifs-smushed-boobs.gi

The source added: ''The leaders there told her to finish it, saying Brahim's energy is not right for her at the moment and that she needs someone older."

One of the higher ups in Cabana must be a MNation member. :lmao: