Rank the MDNA tracks

Crystal Coffin

glad to see so much love for Some Girls as is my fave off the album. i love how she changed the lyrics from the original demo to make the song her own.

1. Some Girls

2. I Don't Give A

3. Gang Bang

4. Love Spent

5. Beautiful Killer

6. Masterpiece

7. I'm Addicted

8. Falling Free

9. I Fucked Up

10. I Am a Sinner

11. Girl Gone Wild

12. Best Friend

13. Turn Up The Radio

14. Give me All Your Lovin'

15. Birthday Song

16. Superstar

glad to see so much love for Some Girls as is my fave off the album. i love how she changed the lyrics from the original demo to make the song her own.

1. Some Girls

:smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

It's delicious, thick cream poppy perfection!!!! What's not to LOVE!!!

1. Gang Bang

2. I'm Addicted

3. Beautiful Killer

4. Falling Free

5. I'm A Sinner

6. Masterpiece

7. Love Spent

8. I Fucked Up

9. Some Girls

10. Turn Up The Radio

11. I Don't Give A

12. Best Friend

The rest needs to be wiped out of the history of all Madonna songs ever recorded.

why?

Guest SecretGarden

1. Gang Bang

2. Falling Free

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. Masterpiece

6. Love Spent

7. Beautiful Killer

8. I Fucked Up

9. I'm a Sinner

10. I Don't Give A

11. Superstar

12. Bday Song

13. Turn Up The Radio

14. Girl Gone Wild

15. Best Friend

16. Give Me All Your Luvin'

Bolded songs are my favorites.

Some Girls is just the best thing ever, so badass & bitchy.

I'm Addicted is dance floor thumpin, bass pumpin heaven.

Love Spent is glorious.

Imma Sinner is super funky & mellow.

Gimme All You Luv is fluffy pop perfection.

Beautiful Killer is horribly overlooked & underrated.

Superstar is totally CUTE.

I Fucked Up is my favorite ballad from the album.

Falling Free is gorgeous.

Best Friend is haunting & moody.

I Don't Give A is my jam.

Masterpiece is smooth & creamy.

Girl Gone Wild is fag-tastic!

GangBang is cool.

B'Day Song is unnecessary.

Turn up the Radio is some trash.

Great to see a lot of love for Some Girls!

01 Love Spent

02 I'm Addicted

03 Beautiful Killer

04 Best Friend

05 Girl Gone Wild

06 Masterpiece

07 Gang Bang

08 Falling Free

09 I'm A Sinner

10 I Don't Give A

11 Give Me All Your Luvin'

12 I Fucked Up

13 Some Girls

14 Turn Up The Radio

15 Bday Song

16 Superstar

Falling Free

I'm Addicted

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Love Spent

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Masterpiece

Best Friend

I'm A Sinner

Some Girls

Superstar

Turn Up The Radio

Beautiful Killer

I Don't Give A

I Fucked Up

B-Day Song

I love MDNA!

1. "Some Girls"

2. "Beautiful Killer"

3. "Love Spent"

4. "Gang Bang"

5. "Girl Gone Wild"

6. "I'm Addicted"

7. "Masterpiece"

8. "Falling Free"

9. "I Don't Give A"

10. "I fucked up"

11. "Turn Up the Radio"

12. "Best Friend"

13. "I'm a Sinner"

14. "Superstar"

15. "Give Me All Your Luvin'

16. " Birth Song"

:laugh:

1. Love Spent

2. Falling Free

3. I'm Addicted

4. Beautiful Killer (I love this track but it's ruined by the cheap and repetitive beat box)

5. Gang Bang

6. I don't give a (I love the choir and i wish the "I don't give a fuck fuck fuck" part they sing that we can hear on the MDNA tour was on the album version)

7. I fucked up

8. Gimme all your luvin

9. Some Girls (a gem killed by overproduction. Remove the filters on the voice, the awful mix and some layers of synths and you got a classic Duran Duran track)

10. Masterpiece

11. I'm a sinner

12. Turn up the radio (The annoying repetitive synths destroyed what could have been a classic Madonna hit)

13. Best Friend

14. B-day song (would have ranked higher with different lyrics. I absolutely love the instrumental)

15. Superstar (The production is nice but the lyrics make it completly unlistenable)

16. Girl gone shit. The one i really hate and first Madonna song i pretend never existed.

Overall good ideas killed by stupid lyrics and awful awful mix. Please get rid of Demo Castillon as the sound engineer on future records he makes everything sound crap, cheap, poor and awful. I hate it. He can remix tracks (good job on gang Bang, I'm addicted and best friend) but keep him away from the mixing table, i'm sure the guy must have 2 huge sticks of ear wax in both ears to come up with such an awful sound.

I remember when the preview of TUTR was released, many people thought it sounded great, but it's a song that appears not so high on too many lists. I wonder if the the song would have been more of a favorite with a better video and performance during the tour??

It seems like GGW is so popular now because the video was done so well, and the opening of the concert was one of her BEST openings ever for any of her tours!

1. Love Spent

2. Falling Free

3. I'm Addicted

4. Beautiful Killer (I love this track but it's ruined by the cheap and repetitive beat box)

5. Gang Bang

6. I don't give a (I love the choir and i wish the "I don't give a fuck fuck fuck" part they sing that we can hear on the MDNA tour was on the album version)

7. I fucked up

8. Gimme all your luvin

9. Some Girls (a gem killed by overproduction. Remove the filters on the voice, the awful mix and some layers of synths and you got a classic Duran Duran track)

10. Masterpiece

11. I'm a sinner

12. Turn up the radio (The annoying repetitive synths destroyed what could have been a classic Madonna hit)

13. Best Friend

14. B-day song (would have ranked higher with different lyrics. I absolutely love the instrumental)

15. Superstar (The production is nice but the lyrics make it completly unlistenable)

16. Girl gone shit. The one i really hate and first Madonna song i pretend never existed.

Overall good ideas killed by stupid lyrics and awful awful mix. Please get rid of Demo Castillon as the sound engineer on future records he makes everything sound crap, cheap, poor and awful. I hate it. He can remix tracks (good job on gang Bang, I'm addicted and best friend) but keep him away from the mixing table, i'm sure the guy must have 2 huge sticks of ear wax in both ears to come up with such an awful sound.

santana_rolling_her_eyes.gif

I remember when the preview of TUTR was released, many people thought it sounded great, but it's a song that appears not so high on too many lists. I wonder if the the song would have been more of a favorite with a better video and performance during the tour??

The TUTR performance couldn't have been better! It's great!

Nice observation. I'm one of those that thought TUTR was the shit when it came out. I really did, and loved hearing it... at the gym, the first 20 times. Then, it just sort of fizzled out and I started seeing the flaws other pointed out (flat base, kind of lifeless vocal delivery, an underwhelming chorus). This happened before the video came out, although I already had seen the live performance on YouTube. The video kind of was the final nail in the coffin, because other than how beautiful she looks I thought it was the most inane thing I had seen in quite a while.

So, yes and no - certainly as a visual artist, we know that Madonna can improve on anything if she does the right video or live performance. In this case it didn't happen - but I don't have a great visual companion to Love Spent or Falling Free either and I still think those songs are awesome. They have substance. TUTR does not.

Now that I think, I'll probably reconcile with TUTR in due course. I got tired of hearing Beat Goes On and I've been jamming to it consistently for the past two years.

Guest bluejean

Gang Bang 10/10

Masterpiece 9/10

I Don't Give A 9/10

Falling Free 9/10

I'm Addicted 9/10

Love Spent 9/10

Girl Gone Wild 8/10

I'm a Sinner 8/10

Turn Up The Radio 8/10

Give Me All Your Luvin' 7/10

Best Friend 7/10