Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

yay now I don't have to learn to use Bit Torrent! I didn't really hear much of it when I saw it in person, so this is like watching it for the first time.

Also - in her Q interview in 2006 (??) she said that Elliot Smith's Between the Bars is the one song she wishes she had written.

She has started a revolution. Her film is great. A truly art piece with such strong message.

Long live the queen.

ahhh amazing!!!

Also - there are pics of her with Rocco, Anderson Cooper and Sean Penn on Instagram and omg she looks flawless

Is there any video out yet?

Bitch, you're back! :D

i've watched it twice so far. pretty incredible stuff. i feel like the video was mainly a medium for what she is saying. i think the narrative is the most important part. i really listened to what she said and i hope other people do to. especially non fans.

Bitch, you're back! :D

i've watched it twice so far. pretty incredible stuff. i feel like the video was mainly a medium for what she is saying. i think the narrative is the most important part. i really listened to what she said and i hope other people do to. especially non fans.

Hi, luv! :sassy:

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND MADONNA BETTER NOW! FIGHTER! since her childhood, i get it now, art. her being and her art are so much more clearer after that Vine interview. truly powerful

DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT UR ART REVOLUTION ON THE SITE!

Wow.

One of the most intense and engrossing interviews, if not THE most engrossing interview of her career.

I said it was a shame there wasn't a documentary to go with the MDNA tour to capture all the world events first hand that were happening on each stop of the tour, but hearing Madonna go down the list of everything that happened hit home just as hard. You really feel ill to your stomach when you hear it from her first hand at all the shit that was going down around her and how it opened her eyes to so many things.

Cant love this woman enough. I know it sounds cliché at this point, but she truly is a one of a kind human being.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That interview was even more impressive than the film. The intelligence of this woman, the courage, the commitment, the depth, the eloquence, MY GOD!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That interview was even more impressive than the film. The intelligence of this woman, the courage, the commitment, the depth, the eloquence, MY GOD!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I know. I was transfixed the whole time. It was excellent.

I love the mini-film, but the interview is on my opinion way better, she's really into fight against the press and goverments, she's so inspired and i believe her, i can feel why she's so excited about this.

and yes, she and Sean should be back together, Brahim needs to go away, M needs a real man.

i wonder what the press will say tomorrow and also about the interview, she should go to the UN congress and speak.