Madonna looking UNBELIEVABLE on GMA!

Nikki

Ms kids probably use their nannies/bodyguards phones if they wanna contact their mother. I think it might be a safety thing aswell, cos imagine if Lola or Rocco lost their phone at school, all the numbers on there might get leaked and stuff

That sounds smart though, but do her bodyguards/nannies follow the kids around at school?

Guest Rachelle of London

That sounds smart though, but do her bodyguards/nannies follow the kids around at school?

I dunno. Would be quite weird. But then I cant even imagine the security risk there is with her kids, there's all sorts of nutters about.

I saw Lola in the past in plenty of pics with her nose in a phone so I'm pretty sure she didn't get one for the first time just now. I think it's stupid that Rocco is not allowed to have one yet but then again i don't even really believe her when she says that. Times have changed, you are not safe anymore anywhere. If i had a kid I'd want to know he's safe and be able to get a hold of him at all times. What if he gets in trouble?what if he's really late or he just doesn't get home one day, wouldn't it be more simple if u were like, able to call him and know where the fuck he is? what if something bad happens and he's unable to tell anyone because he doesn't have a fucking phone? just get the kid a goddamn phone. The outside is a fucking jungle and u never know.

Well she said her daughter just got an iPhone, not just got a phone, right? There's a BIG difference :lol:

I believe it's true Rocco probably just got a phone. What does anyone under the age of 13 need a phone for anyway? He's not going out to the clubs and getting crunk :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

I saw Lola in the past in plenty of pics with her nose in a phone so I'm pretty sure she didn't get one for the first time just now. I think it's stupid that Rocco is not allowed to have one yet but then again i don't even really believe her when she says that. Times have changed, you are not safe anymore anywhere. If i had a kid I'd want to know he's safe and be able to get a hold of him at all times. What if he gets in trouble?what if he's really late or he just doesn't get home one day, wouldn't it be more simple if u were like, able to call him and know where the fuck he is? what if something bad happens and he's unable to tell anyone because he doesn't have a fucking phone? just get the kid a goddamn phone. The outside is a fucking jungle and u never know.

kids survived for many years before cellphones were even invented looool, he's only 12, he always has someone with him, whether it be someone froMs team or a bodyguard.

Well she said her daughter just got an iPhone, not just got a phone, right? There's a BIG difference :lol:

I believe it's true Rocco probably just got a phone. What does anyone under the age of 13 need a phone for anyway? He's not going out to the clubs and getting crunk :rotfl:

Yes, there were pictures of Lourdes with a flip phone. If you are a teenager there are actually advantages to not having a phone especially if you have overprotective parents. If we had cell phones when I was growing up, I would never have been able to have fun with my friends because my mom would be calling me every 2 seconds to ask me what I was doing and who I was with!

I also don't think it's good to give kids the idea that the world is super dangerous and someone is about to kidnap you at any moment.. Yes, there are dangers but don't make kids paranoid.

:lol:

Besides I can very well believe they'd have to do without an Iphone when they've had to do without a TV set since the day they were born

kids survived for many years before cellphones were even invented looool, he's only 12, he always has someone with him, whether it be someone froMs team or a bodyguard.

Of course kids survived, but bad things also happened. I just don't see what the big deal about giving your kid a phone is, it's all about safety reasons.

I remember being in a foreign country, finishing class earlier and having to wait for hours for one of my parents to pick me up because i couldn't get the bus and i was unable to get a hold of them because i had no phone!

Of course kids survived, but bad things also happened. I just don't see what the big deal about giving your kid a phone is, it's all about safety reasons.

I remember being in a foreign country, finishing class earlier and having to wait for hours for one of my parents to pick me up because i couldn't get the bus and i was unable to get a hold of them because i had no phone!

Yes, but we all know if kids have a smartphone they aren't going to just use it just for emergencies. If there is some special problem like you mentioned you can find either a pay phone or borrow a phone from someone else who is around.

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah but that probably will never happen to Madonna's kids. They always accompanied by someone, heck if they really need to borrow a phone they could ask one of the papparazzi guys hahahaha

WOW!

She looks sooooo beautiful! I have no words with this woman.

And I loved the questions! Especially the retirement one! I can take this journalist over Cynthia anytime.

:order:

they were intelligent and different, and she properly considered the answers

I literally gasped a little when they cut to her at the start of the interview seeing her bright sparkly eyes. She did look amazing. Once again.

I got my first phone at 18. At that time most of the teens didn't have it. But of course that was quite a long time ago and we live in a very different reality. Now it feels natural nowadays that teens have their phones.

WTF, they said one of the top grossing tours of 2012. It is THE top grossing tour of 2012.

Cynthia McFadden would have never let that happen! :sassy:

I noticed that, it annoyed me loads. I just like everyone who talks shit about her to be reminded that she is in fact the best.

WTF, they said one of the top grossing tours of 2012. It is THE top grossing tour of 2012.

Cynthia McFadden would have never let that happen! :sassy:

Imagine if it was Mimi. She will break it immediately and said " It is not one of the top grossing tours of 2012 , it is top grossing tour of 2012 Darrrrlingggg".

Imagine if it was Mimi. She will break it immediately and said " It is not one of the top grossing tours of 2012 , it is top grossing tour of 2012 Darrrrlingggg".

"It was such a touring moment."

Cynthia McFadden would have never let that happen! :sassy:/>

I also noticed that. It is quite annoying because it sound like people don't want to give her full credit once again. Maybe they didn't mean that but it's still a bit annoying.

But i'm still happy she did this interview, she looked beautiful and very relaxed.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

I took it that Madonna meant Lola's had a cell phone for ages but only just been allowed to have an i-phone. There's obviously tons more you can do with a smart phone, so that's presumably why Lola's no longer talking to her!

Of all the pics the DM could use and they choose this one

Exactly! She looked so beautiful and relaxed during the interview too. Obviously and purposely freeze framed while in mid speech just to get an odd pic. Uggh .. I can't stand it. Why is the Daily Fail so negative towards her all the time?