Sarah Zembrino

Apples388

So Madonna thanked "my management, Guy Oseary and Sarah Zembrino" in the Billboard speech.

First I have heard of her. Maybe I'm not reading my liner notes and tour books carefully enough though. Is she her assistant or something? Maybe she will step in to become M's manager to replace Guy O? Don't get me wrong, I think Guy O has done some wonderful things for the fans but he has also done some awful things for Madonna's career in terms of his management.

Guest Rachelle of London

No she works for Guys management company. She's not his assistant she works for his company. She was at some of the shows

So Madonna thanked "my management, Guy Oseary and Sarah Zembrino" in the Billboard speech.

First I have heard of her. Maybe I'm not reading my liner notes and tour books carefully enough though. Is she her assistant or something? Maybe she will step in to become M's manager to replace Guy O? Don't get me wrong, I think Guy O has done some wonderful things for the fans but he has also done some awful things for Madonna's career in terms of his management.

Sara Zambreno

She has worked for years at Maverick and eventually she became assistant manager to Guy when he took on Madonna's management together with Angela Becker initially. She's been involved in several Madonna projects as co-producer mainly, most notably for her co-production of W.E. with Madonna and Kris Thykier. She even won an award for that in Europe.

She was first credited on CT dvd if I am not mistaken, as assistant manager but it's possible she might be credited somewhere else before that. 2006 is as far back as I remember hearing about her for the first time.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was taking on a larger role and Guy was scaling his back. To say nothing of his capabilities as a manager, he has fingers in a lot of other pies, mostly in LA and has a wife and a young son there, M must take up an awful lot of his time, he has to travel with her everywhere she goes on business.

isn't she the young looking woman that sometimes gave out some extra PIT tickets to fans who dressed like M at the show when they had some extra wristbands? I think Ive seen her. she seemed nice :)

Guest Rachelle of London

isn't she the young looking woman that sometimes gave out some extra PIT tickets to fans who dressed like M at the show when they had some extra wristbands? I think Ive seen her. she seemed nice :)

there was quite a few, Colleen was the pit ticket girl at most European shows but Sara and the oriental lady cant remember her name were there too. She seemed very nice. In fact it seems most people around Madonna are.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was taking on a larger role and Guy was scaling his back. To say nothing of his capabilities as a manager, he has fingers in a lot of other pies, mostly in LA and has a wife and a young son there, M must take up an awful lot of his time, he has to travel with her everywhere she goes on business.

Just curious..what are the other 'pies' Guy O has his fingers in?

Yeah but I think Guy likes it, he's been working with M for like 20 yrs now. He knew what he was getting into the moment he stepped in as manager.

Oh, and can someone post a timeline of all of Ms different managers through the years?

1980 - 1982 Camille Barbone and Adam Alter at Gotham

1983 - 1997 Freddy Demann

1997 - 2004 Caresse Norman Henry

2005 - 2007 Guy Oseary - Angela Becker

2008 - present Guy Oseary

Sara is as much M's management as Guy is, they do it together. Sara does a lot for the fans, was the co producer of W.E. and is always with M, she was at every single MDNA show. Guy is more up front, Sara does more 'behind the scenes' but is as much involved with M as Guy is.

The lady handing out pit tickets was Sam (dark hair) and Colleen (blond hair)

Just curious..what are the other 'pies' Guy O has his fingers in?

He manages one or two other artists I think and is involved in a few businesses, including being in charge of one that... does something with streaming. It was all in that article he did for Billboard a couple of months ago I remember reading it and being surprised and impressed.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guy has a big company, he manages so many different people plus he has a production company and many online business ventures. He does so much.

It was easy to differentiate between Sam and Colleen, but then Colleen dyed her hair brown too hahaha

Sara is as much M's management as Guy is, they do it together. Sara does a lot for the fans, was the co producer of W.E. and is always with M, she was at every single MDNA show. Guy is more up front, Sara does more 'behind the scenes' but is as much involved with M as Guy is.

so this is Colleen right? the blonde woman? lol

[media=]

[/media]

btw do I spot michelle budd winning GT? :lmao:

[media=]

[/media]

OMG! i won a GC ticket that day!!! oh the memories!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

[media=]

[/media]

yup thats Colleen

Is that you Sara?