Secret Project

Camacho

The only reason this thing is still a secret is because nobody cares about it. Everything leaks these days. If there was enough interest, we'd know the details by now. Not saying there was never any interest, but at this point, it's been teased and dragged out so long that I just don't give a crap anymore.

Not only that, but I can't imagine what it could possibly be that it would be able to live up to its own hype and not disappoint.

Steven Klein ‏@SKstudly 2m

the REVOLUTION has started.

So that's it? It started and ended.

All jokes aside, I'm sure it's going to be great. Just tired of waiting.

its will take forever if Madonna starts editing it like MDNA Tour.

And it will be all in slow motion :chuckle:

really? ive never even heard this track mentioned before. cool. LEAK LEAK !!!!

Its from the American Life sessions with Mirwais.

So that's it? It started and ended. All jokes aside, I'm sure it's going to be great. Just tired of waiting.

+1

This is turning out to be the BEST kept secret ever ! ( am being sarcastic )

This is turning out to be the BEST kept secret ever ! ( am being sarcastic )

I know. By the time it comes out the secret is Santa is made up.

Up until now, the only people who really know about it are the diehards. Once it's ready to go, we'll see if it's something that's worth grabbing the attention of the general populace.

Can you guys please change the title of the tread like Secret Project (FINALLY HERE) or something when it's finally here so I don't have to keep checking this on a daily basis?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

I'm starting to really dig the trailer now, esp that guy's dancing. Wow. I love M's bunny mask too. Excited.

Now just a little worried about any accompanying music..

It seems odd that Brahim is called out like he should be well known. Who would know him outside of the Madonna stans? Madonna probably wants a clothing line targeting straight men and know's that it wouldn't happen with her name attached.

The prices seemed to have changed. Wasn't it around 130 Euros for a hoodie? It's now saying 55 Euros which is far more reasonable.

Philosophy

"The only way to defend one's ideas and principles is to make them known." - Wilfried Laurier

DEFEND is fashion with a cause, imagined by a team of French designers and Brahim Zaibat.

DEFEND wants to encourage you to support the charity of your choice.

You can support a cause by purchasing anitem of clothing. All the proceeds will be donated to that specific charity.

Some items of clothing will be designed by high profile people who have causes they want to DEFEND...

Stay tuned...

I know. By the time it comes out the secret is Santa is made up.

I could be worse... It could be Hey You -The Sequel ...

Philosophy

"The only way to defend one's ideas and principles is to make them known." - Wilfried Laurier

DEFEND is fashion with a cause, imagined by a team of French designers and Brahim Zaibat.

DEFEND wants to encourage you to support the charity of your choice.

You can support a cause by purchasing anitem of clothing. All the proceeds will be donated to that specific charity.

Some items of clothing will be designed by high profile people who have causes they want to DEFEND...

Stay tuned...

This is actually very clever. And compared to other projects that involve fashion like that Red String thing, which is supported by other celebs, you can show what you personally support. It has a much higher visibility and therefore may cause a broader dialogue. And if they have cool stuff, people are not embarrased to wear it. Especially if those clothes were designed by celebs and/or fashion designers. Those usually sell extremely well. Look H&M. And it breaks with the predjudice that fashion must be superficial.

how do we feel about a Mo & Riri colab?

Good grief no! It's ten years since that abortion of a song with Britney was released. We don't need a badass rework of 'Me Against the Mime Artist'.

6be.png

The portrait of Vladimir Putin on the wall.

Thank for pointing out Loveboxx!!!

The secret project is Madonna being sent to prison to Booty Pop with the Asian dancer for 45mins over a re-invented edit of Heartbeat with the "See my booty get down" on repeat! In all different vocal styles. Adele is rumored to be added to the project. She'll be in a Borat style swimsuit shaking her BIG ASS against Madonna. The winner will get out of prision.

The Secret is the...Booty Pop!

The hints are all there. Instagram video, Hard Candy Fitness competition, Heartbeat being sampled on tour, Madonna booty poping during GMAYL, the dancers ass!