Madonna wanted Lady R for Yankee Stadium?

MadFan

Are we forgetting Gaga's 'Madonna sent me an e-mail' nonsense? I very much doubt Madonna called Gaga. It's just more bullshit from a camp which thrives on it.

If Gaga outlives Madonna, she will probably write one of her pieces for some fashion magazine about how her and Madonna were super secret BFFs "and Madonna would always tell me; you're so much prettier and more talented and have sold so many more albums and I want your fans to download your new single in my memory when it goes on sale at itunes monday at 9am"

Does anyone think it might be possible that Madonna's foreshadowing of her and Gaga being on stage together could be one of the Los Angeles MDNA shows? Gaga has a tour break starting October 6 and doesn't resume in Mexico until October 26 or something.

^ I just figured L.A. because she had Timberlake there last time. Although didn't Pharrell and Timbaland do Miami? I suppose Gaga could show up in another city (assuming that is what M meant).

Hahahaha.

It would've been funny to see her walk into the "lions den".

Madonna fans would've instantaneously booed him

And would've sent him into a further 30 day binge on fastfood and depression.

Too bad it didn't happen.

Does anyone think it might be possible that Madonna's foreshadowing of her and Gaga being on stage together could be one of the Los Angeles MDNA shows? Gaga has a tour break starting October 6 and doesn't resume in Mexico until October 26 or something.

What a lazy bitch!

I dont believe in any of this.

If Gaga outlives Madonna, she will probably write one of her pieces for some fashion magazine about how her and Madonna were super secret BFFs "and Madonna would always tell me; you're so much prettier and more talented and have sold so many more albums and I want your fans to download your new single in my memory when it goes on sale at itunes monday at 9am"

:lol: So true

Guest Fukujima

:chuckle:

Maybe something will happen. Madonna is the queen of irony and Gaga loves Madonna, i begin to think Madonna has something in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if a big duet was being prepared behind the curtains. The video would be like a battle with many ironic winks to the press, with scenes like M & Gaga fighting like crazy animals to catch a crown etc lol. They're both good business artists who know how to keep their names in the headlines, after those years of media "war" between both women do you imagine how huge this project could be ?! medias would go crazy for weeks !

Maybe something will happen. Madonna is the queen of irony and Gaga loves Madonna, i begin to think Madonna has something in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if a big duet was being prepared behind the curtains. The video would be like a battle with many ironic winks to the press, with scenes like Mt & Gaga fighting like crazy animals to catch a crown etc lol. They're both good business artists who know how to keep their names in the headlines, after those years of media "war" between both women do you imagine how huge this project could be ?! medias would go crazy for weeks !

I'm afraid that at this point they will both face a huge backslash in the media. If this all was a huge hoax the media will feel betrayed in the way it has been instrumentalized. The fact that it further shows how easily the media can be manipulated when they always claim they are oh so independent and that tons of articles in the past lacked a minimum of fact checking will make their reactions even harsher. They will be out for revenge. On the positive side there will be only one who will survive such backslash. And that is not Gaga.

And honestly, there is only one party interested in such kind of "reunion". And that's team Gaga. They feel she is on her way down. Any association with Madonna is a positive thing for them. They still want her seal of approval. How any of this could be in favor of Madonna I fail to see.

Okay, do we really believe that? It would be interesting to know when this alleged phone call happened. Because the way Gagas manager says it makes it sound as if it was just recently. But are we really supposed to believe that Guy O. is so stupid to not check Gagas tour schedule first before making this call to figure out if this is possible. Logistically. Especially since both artists are on Live Nations roaster and he is very much aware that Gaga is on tour as well. In addition, to prove what he said Gagas manager says "She (Madonna) told it to her fans". But we all know she (Madonna) said: "... in the future" and that was after Yankee stadium. Something doesn't makes sense. I personally think this all is just a reaction to what that DJ said when asking how Gaga felt when Madonna made deragotary (when did that happen?) remarks about her. What's better than making Madonna appear hypocritical by telling a story that Madonna wants to work with Gaga? And that poor Gaga was hurt because she looks up to Madonna, once again making her look like a victim. And wasn't it all around the same time Gagas dresser (or whatever) made the nasty comments about Madonna on twitter? Adding fuel to the fire.

All in all this somehow reminds me of the infamous e-mail regarding BTW/EY. Team Gaga tells a story to make her look good and team Madge is keeping quiet. It later turns out there seems to be no e-mail at all.