Zurich, August 18

dubtronic

It gets that hot in Switzerland? I thought being nestled in the mountains would allow for the Swiss to have much cooler weather.

I'll be going, too! Unfortunately, I have "only" GA tickets, because when I bought the tickets, GC "wasn't available"...Now it is again, but oh well, it's gonna be amazing either way! :)

It's going to be so hot, about 35 degrees! That's actually unusual for Switzerland...

Do you guys know at which time the iPad lady does the contest? I heard it would be around one hour before doors opening, is that right?

I'll be going, too! Unfortunately, I have "only" GA tickets, because when I bought the tickets, GC "wasn't available"...Now it is again, but oh well, it's gonna be amazing either way! :)

It's going to be so hot, about 35 degrees! That's actually unusual for Switzerland...

Do you guys know at which time the iPad lady does the contest? I heard it would be around one hour before doors opening, is that right?

my friends & myself will be queuing in the GA from around 4pm, probably in 80s gear. come say hi, we'll share suncream ;)

my friends & myself will be queuing in the GA from around 4pm, probably in 80s gear. come say hi, we'll share suncream ;)

So you have GA tickets too? Nice! I think I will come around 3 pm, I don't want to miss the iPad lady....Yes, it's going to be so hot, we'll be melting in the sun :lol:

So you have GA tickets too? Nice! I think I will come around 3 pm, I don't want to miss the iPad lady....Yes, it's going to be so hot, we'll be melting in the sun :lol:

we'll either look really tanned & sexy or like lobsters :p if i dont see you there: good luck with the ipad contest :)

we'll either look really tanned & sexy or like lobsters :p if i dont see you there: good luck with the ipad contest :)

Thank you, good luck to you, too! :)

Do you know when the contest begins?

Hi everyone! I'm new here even though I've been reading this forum for months now! I'm attending tomorrow's concert too with my sister and some friends of her...so excited!! I've already attended the MDNA Tour in Barcelona and I had the time of my life :sassy: It was my second time seeing Madonna (first was S&S 2009 in Madrid) and I went with some friends who are casual fans...they were blown away by this amazing tour! They couldn't believe the were watching M live!! hahaha

We have GC tickets...we'll probably be there by 5pm I think...have fun everyone!!

Maybe they wanted to be as close to the bathrooms as possible, ya know so they could all leave halfway through the show like everyone does during her concerts.

;)

A0mgChKCcAAlI5_.jpg

Why were people trying to sit in that silver section where it looks like there aren't any seats? It would be hard to see the screens from there. :lol:

Is that another pic from another flop gig of this FLOP tour?

Only Queendonna :dramatic: