June 7 - Istanbul

pasqual

Did she change the Nobody Knows Me video for this last show because of Marine Le Pen ?!

I hope she didn't... Does anyone know ?

No she didn't change anything, Le pen with nazi cross was still there.

Did she change the Nobody Knows Me video for this last show because of Marine Le Pen ?!

I don't actually know if she did but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that she didn't.

vh7nz4.png

great video....

its hilarious how some guy screems STOP STOP when the dancer is stragling her corsette :D

WHen I was watching gang bang and she starts the fight, I start screaming, "get off of her you fucker!" lol I guess I'm one of those crazies who imagines it's all really happening lol

Please share with us what it was like.

Unfortunately I preferred to enjoy the moment, I haven't taken any pic or video. But I should say one thing: After seeing the show, I stopped worrying about the album flopping or seeing her failing on the charts. She is a legend and nothing will change that.

Unfortunately I preferred to enjoy the moment, I haven't taken any pic or video. But I should say one thing: After seeing the show, I stopped worrying about the album flopping or seeing her failing on the charts. She is a legend and nothing will change that.

+1 she is huge, a living legend, no one can be compared to her.

No, she didn't changed it. She don't have to be worried over this nazy bitch. LOVE me some fearless and controversial Madonna.

I mean, her expression :lmao:

tumblr_m5cwq82JwM1r72d5bo1_250.gif

God I hope this happens in Toronto.

Indeed that expression. "yeah, I showed my right nipple, so what". The perfect answer to all the haters at youtube making degrading remarks.

I bet 10 seconds later she didn't even remember she just flashed her tit. It's such a non issue to her.

Amazing reviews in Turkish papers today, saying it was much better than S&S. They were also comparing it to U2's show as they were the latest major act we had over here. They said it was much better than U2, and much more theatrical as a show. Apparently before the show started, U2's stage looked more impressive but once the show started there was no comparison and M's stage was much more spectacular. They also said this is not a concert to dance and clap and sing a long to but a major show to watch in awe. They said they were hypnotised. They said she did not sing live all thru the show but added that it was totally fine as with that dance choreography it's not physically possible to sing live and they also added she still sang the majority of the show live. I don't think i read anything negative actually. She should come to istanbul more often!! Cant wait to see it again in Birmingham!!

marvelous! and yes, her nipple looks "used"

But I think it has more to do with the fact that this kind of bra is not really meant to be worn for this kind of sports activities she is doing on stage. Don't know how long she is wearing it underneath? The look of her nipple is probably a reaction of the bras material rubbing against her nipple. But what do I know?

Her nipple looks fine to me...I'm guessing you gays haven't seen many female nipples. They do change over time and some are big, just like M's. I'd suck it if she gave me a chance...wait, oh no, did I just say that?

No, just no... :lol:

But I think it has more to do with the fact that this kind of bra is not really meant to be worn for this kind of sports activities she is doing on stage. Don't know how long she is wearing it underneath? The look of her nipple is probably a reaction of the bras material rubbing against her nipple. But what do I know?

sick darling..you are sick

Hey Cosmic System :-)

It would be nice if you could have credited me for these photos.

I shot over 1200 from the Istanbul concert, if anyone wants to see anymore head over to Madonna.com and my Tour Blog on the forums, or add me on www.facebook.com/neilbsymons

Neil xx

madonnabrahimfrenchkiss.jpg

Well I'm sorry, but the picture was on facebook with no tag ;)

to me flashing her tit is nothing...this is madonna after all...whoever makes a big deal about it or calls her too old or a slut, like come on, what did u expect from her!?!? lol

ITS THE - GET UR TITS OUT TOUR! deal with it