MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Not4Pussies

Are there any details on what his new film is gonna be about?(kinda off topic)

Set in the Deep South during the 1850s, Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) is a German bounty hunter/former dentist who buys Django (Jamie Foxx) as a slave so that he can help Schultz identify bounties for him. After successfully helping the good doctor with his bounty hunting, Django is given his freedom papers and is recruited by Schultz to continue being his partner in the bounty hunting business.

Django hones his bounty hunting skills until Schultz thinks he is ready to go to Mississippi; in order to free his wife (Broomhilda). When they find her where abouts through slave auction records, they discover she is in the hands of monsieur Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio); a francophile who takes great pleasure in watching Mandingos fight to the death. Django and Schultz cleverly con Candie into selling Django back his Broomhilda. But something goes rotten in the state of Denmark and Django finds himself fighting for his life, his wife, and sweet bloody vengeance.

Are there any details on what his new film is gonna be about?(kinda off topic)

Mmm its a funky western, the lead is Leonardo di caprio.

'Former dentist, Dr. King Schultz, buys the freedom of a slave, Django, and trains him to become his deputy bounty hunter. Instead, he is led to the site of Django's wife who is under the hands of Calvin Candie, a ruthless plantation owner'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1853728/

Still filming, holding up a production like that would cost a fortune!!!

Guest ditaluver

Set in the Deep South during the 1850s, Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) is a German bounty hunter/former dentist who buys Django (Jamie Foxx) as a slave so that he can help Schultz identify bounties for him. After successfully helping the good doctor with his bounty hunting, Django is given his freedom papers and is recruited by Schultz to continue being his partner in the bounty hunting business.

Django hones his bounty hunting skills until Schultz thinks he is ready to go to Mississippi; in order to free his wife (Broomhilda). When they find her where abouts through slave auction records, they discover she is in the hands of monsieur Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio); a francophile who takes great pleasure in watching Mandingos fight to the death. Django and Schultz cleverly con Candie into selling Django back his Broomhilda. But something goes rotten in the state of Denmark and Django finds himself fighting for his life, his wife, and sweet bloody vengeance.

sounds very interesting

sounds OPEN ROAD and DESERT to me, but maybe thats too obvious

Yes. To me it sounds open road at NIGHT. Dark hair and Dark eye makeup like the AL photoshoot!

Where is that person from Twitter getting the information about Tarantino agreeing? I want some receipts. Also, add me to the list of whiners complaining about it being only in a hotel room. :lmao: Come on, it's gotta be more epic than that if we have this amazing song & an amazing director. :queenbitch:

I am a huge Tarantino fan and would just about cream my drawers if he ends up shooting the video for Gang Bang! My wish would be for Madonna to be some cool Kill Bill style assassin sent to track down and kill her ex hubby in some seedy motel. I'd add in some cool fight/dance scenes whereby Madonna takes out some of her ex husbands minders with some kick ass moves! The end would be with Madonna getting shot in the back by her husband,and she's laying blood splattered and dirty on the ground. Thinking she's dead he rolls her over and BAM!!! We hear a gunshot and the screen goes black!!

I can see a bloody beaten up Madonna lying on the street getting up to seek revenge open up the video.

I hope the 1981 bumblebee Camaro from the WIFLFAG video makes a return.

Guest ditaluver

I hope the 1981 bumblebee Camaro from the WIFLFAG video makes a return.

this,

seriously a video with the car from ritchies video?

that would be amazing

Guest Not4Pussies

maybe a prequel to WIFLFAG. we get to know why she became who she was in that video, cuz of a man did her wrong!

Guest ditaluver

maybe a prequel to WIFLFAG. we get to know why she became who she was in that video, cuz of a man did her wrong!

i like this!! :thumbsup:

I am a huge Tarantino fan and would just about cream my drawers if he ends up shooting the video for Gang Bang! My wish would be for Madonna to be some cool Kill Bill style assassin sent to track down and kill her ex hubby in some seedy motel. I'd add in some cool fight/dance scenes whereby Madonna takes out some of her ex husbands minders with some kick ass moves! The end would be with Madonna getting shot in the back by her husband,and she's laying blood splattered and dirty on the ground. Thinking she's dead he rolls her over and BAM!!! We hear a gunshot and the screen goes black!!

THIS IS EPIC!!! :bow:

This is PERFECTION! Somebody should send this idea to her team! I LOVE IT! :wow:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I would think it would be a riff on "Faster Pussycat Kill, Kill" since that was part of the song's inspiration.