GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Fukujima

madonna hasn´t changed a bit of the song! :shock: of course she sings it better, but I thought her contribution would have been bigger!

Jeez it's a COVER not a demo...

Rosette Luve covers Girl Gone Wild from Madonna's new album MDNA.

Jeez it's a COVER not a demo...

Rosette Luve covers Girl Gone Wild from Madonna's new album MDNA.

Nah she was just trying to conceal the fact. The "Girl gone wild girl gone wild girl gone wild" part was one of the clips played in her house last summer.

Nah she was just trying to conceal the fact. The "Girl gone wild girl gone wild girl gone wild" part was one of the clips played in her house last summer.

But she doesn't have a writing credit on the song, so it is a cover. My guess is that she was the test vocalist or whatever, I know some artists do that for songs. Like RaVaughn on Revolver. So we don't know how much or how little Madonna was involved with the writing of the song. My guess is she just wrote the lyrics. After all they're cliche enough to be Madonna's :lol:

I love Rosette's version much better! The post-chorus "girl gone wild a good girl gone wild" part gave the song an extra oomph that it needs!

But WTF@ "Show some skin like we're getting tanned" :manson: did I hear it wrong? :lmao:

AH HA!!!! Just listening to this explains that mysterious CLIP that Madonna was blaring outside her home.

It was the "Girl Gone..WILD, a Good Girl Gone...WILD" from this DEMO.

MYSTERY SOLVED for me!!

ya ya

I love Rosette's version much better! The post-chorus "girl gone wild a good girl gone wild" part gave the song an extra oomph that it needs!

But WTF@ "Show some skin like we're getting tanned" :manson: did I hear it wrong? :lmao:

Show some skin like we're getting sun.

I much prefer Madonnas recording of the song.

My favorite gif so far:

tumblr_m1fi0encv21ro97nuo1_400.gif

Did she tongue him ???!!!! OMG!