Hair

Nessie

What hairstyle she should do for this tour?

Will she rely on the tired curly blond or do something completely crazy like the short cut of GS or the messy hair of DWT???

I would love something like the Interview photoshoot! :D

I don't think it will differ much from the last several tours. I think mostly her hair will be styled, depending on what costumes she may be wearing. You know how she loves to work up a sweat. Most of the time, she will be fighting humidity. With naturally curly hair, straightening it for a long show will be quite tedious. But who knows?

I don't think it will differ much from the last several tours. I think mostly her hair will be styled, depending on what costumes she may be wearing. You know how she loves to work up a sweat. Most of the time, she will be fighting humidity. With naturally curly hair, straightening it for a long show will be quite tedious. But who knows?

Yes... but she did it for several DWT shows so...

Do you think that at age 53 she can do that without damaging her hair? Someone has said here that she has lost hair during the last few years... is that true? If she has i haven't noticed it...

Someone has said here that she has lost hair during the last few years... is that true? If she has i haven't noticed it...

well, maybe that´s why she´s not changing her hair so much in the last years...and yes, it seems that her hair has less "volumen", "body" than it used to when she was younger

I'll die if she looks anything like she did for the Superbowl performance. You could tell she was really trying not to be controversial, the totally sexless, flat, boring hair and make up reflected that. For the tour I'd like big bouncy curls or something SEXY, absolutely nothing center parted or natural looking or whatever, high glamour all the way :wow:

I'll die if she looks anything like she did for the Superbowl performance. You could tell she was really trying not to be controversial, the totally sexless, flat, boring hair and make up reflected that. For the tour I'd like big bouncy curls or something SEXY, absolutely nothing center parted or natural looking or whatever, high glamour all the way :wow:

I agree! The show was great but that was one of the most boring hairs ever!

Absolutely no center part this time! She needs something versatile but cool enough for the stage.

Imagine something like this! :dramatic:

madonna-1.jpg

Or like this?! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

madonna23.jpg

I love that hair, but I somehow don't think it's gonna stand up during the course of the show. It'll probably look like a wet mop by the end.

Just like those loose curls did during the BAT shows, thus, why I ALWAYS preferred the ponytail. :madonna2:

I love that hair, but I somehow don't think it's gonna stand up during the course of the show. It'll probably look like a wet mop by the end.

exactly

straight hair starts off beautiful but ends up an ugly mess after the 1st segment

dwsfl_us_ns5.jpgdtm3.jpg

i hope this time it won't be the same long curls, 4 tours in a row has been more than enough

it's time for something shorter..such as this:

dolceandgabbana_aw_campaign_ns8.jpg

dgback9.jpg