Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Not to make this about JANET because today is all about Madonna but I just find it funny, the Janet fans on Twitter and forums talking about how "Nobody will even care about Madonna's performance" and that "Janet's will always be superior"

:lmao:

:lol:

Considering Janet hasn't made a decent album since 1997 and been relevant for the past 10 years, I find that pretty hilarious coming from them.

from Tweeter:

erjevans Erika Evans

Still in shock after dress rehearsal with #Madonna for the #SuperBowlXLVI halftime show...just wait until you see it!

i wonder what are the things MADONNA will do...

from Tweeter:

erjevans Erika Evans

Still in shock after dress rehearsal with #Madonna for the #SuperBowlXLVI halftime show...just wait until you see it!

OMG I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has to be like a GODESS she is! I don't expect anything less than ICONIC!!!! C'mon Madonna!!!

Little Monsters Pray at Midnight for Madonna Super Bowl Disaster

At midnight, please join Little Monsters all across the world to pray for a Madonna Super Bowl disaster. We aren't praying for death or anything like that, but for things like the following:

• Madonna twists her ankle on stage
  • Madonna gets booed off stage
  • Madonna has a stroke on stage (but doesn't die)
  • The stage falls on Madonna
  • She leaks on stage (like all senior citizens do)
  • She has a wardrobe malfuncion
  • She cries

Paws up!

:rotfl:

At midnight, please join Little Monsters all across the world to pray for a Madonna Super Bowl disaster. We aren't praying for death or anything like that, but for things like the following:

• She cries

Paws up!

Pathetic.

Not to make this about JANET because today is all about Madonna but I just find it funny, the Janet fans on Twitter and forums talking about how "Nobody will even care about Madonna's performance" and that "Janet's will always be superior"

Janet fans are pressed as HELL :lmao::lmao:

They know the SuperBowl incident basically killed her career and they hope the same will happen to Madonna. Too bad for them it's not gonna happen :lmao:

But some Janet fans are nice on the ATRL forum :thumbsup:

Janet fans are pressed as HELL :lmao::lmao:

They know the SuperBowl incident basically killed her career and they hope the same will happen to Madonna. Too bad for them it's not gonna happen :lmao:

But some Janet fans are nice on the ATRL forum :thumbsup:

Let's be honest, the ONLY thing people remember from Janet's performance is her nipple.

nothing else.

are they human being at all?

Definitively not :thumbsdown:

Every fanbase had bad apples but it's the first time i saw a fanbase wanting to destroy a legend's career for some artist who's here since not even 4 years. I mean, REALLY?

• She cries

Paws up!

Why are they so hateful? I thought Gaga was supposed to be about the FREEDOM of everything so why are they being such bullying cunts ?

Anyway F@#K them . GOOD LUCK MADONNA !

Guest groovyguy

i wonder what are the things MADONNA will do...

Nicki Minaj @NICKIMINAJ

Omfg. Madonna's show is about to murdaaaa everything movinggg. Wow. Such a surreal moment.

Guest Lovesong

• She cries

Paws up!

LOL! Pressed monsters :lmao: .... Madonna will rock the Superbowl and everyone will be talking about it.

Oh wow . I love all the positivity !

I'm sure she is going to kick ass and score some serious touchdowns !

Guest groovyguy

OMG, The performance is going to BLOW OUR MINDS. :D

I can feel it!

She's already the best performer ever. And together with Cirque du Soleil and Moment Factory, the performance is definitely gonna blow our minds and blow the roof off the stadium!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00045920.html

...with creative minds like Moment Factory, Madonna's live performance at the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI is promised not to disappoint. Beside collaborating with the Factory, the Material Girl will additionally be backed up by a team from award-winning group Cirque du Soleil and famed choreographer Jamie King.

Moment Factory's creative director Sakchin Besette gushed that they're "extremely excited to be working with someone as creative, talented and visionary as Madonna." He added, "[We] always look to engage audiences with something they have never seen before, and we are certain that this show will thrill spectators."

I wonder if her performance involves some sort of "flying" element because in her earlier tweet through Guy she mentions this:

"Your Love and support means the world to me and will give me wings to fly through the Super Bowl!! -Madonna"

I'm probably looking way to much into things though!

I wonder if her performance involves some sort of "flying" element because in her earlier tweet through Guy she mentions this:

"Your Love and support means the world to me and will give me wings to fly through the Super Bowl!! -Madonna"

I'm probably looking way to much into things mind!

well, does the House of Ninja have some flying acts? She already knows how to do this from the DWT...