Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

I have been trying to stay away from all forums and not mentioning a damn thing about this...

BUT...

I logged in and saw this...these two new clips...

OMG!!!

I am loving this!

Thanks Jusitify!

:thumbsup::)

VERY Catchy indeed.

I love how it sounds sort of 60's too.

Me. too. It reminds me of Beautiful Stranger. I like that it is very pop with some guitars on it. When I heard that all these dj's were involved, I feared it would be just thumping techno/house type of beats, which I really don't care for. But it's not that at all. It has a dance element but not too hard, and still poppy.

Exactly. Besides, he also pointed out "that it will be massive and is infectious and gets stuck in your head". To me, that means a very catchy, infectious song.

Those songs can be completely crap though... just because something sticks in your head does not make it a positive thing.

Guest bluejean

Hmmm, it doesn't blow me away but I'm going to reserve my judgement for the full track. It is missing a main part of the chorus if the lyrics are anything to go by.

Guest groovyguy

Those songs can be completely crap though... just because something sticks in your head does not make it a positive thing.

Well, judging from most of the things you've been saying about M, nothing she does now seems positive to you. ;)

In another place, at a different time

You can be my lucky star

We can drink some wine

Burgundy is fine

Let's drink the bottle every drop

Don't play the stupid game

Cause I'm a different kind of girl

Every record sounds the same

You've got to step into my world

Give me all your love and give me your love

Give me all your love today

Give me all your love and give me your love

If they are clever, full launch on saturday... performance at the Smirnoff event, single on sale monday... followed by soundtrack track for W.E. in December and full single in january/february so she can push uout a third before the tour!

Guest northernlad

In lieu of the inevitable leak, WILL they up the release date? If so I think this will end up going down as more of a buzz single as she won't be doing any promo or get a video out into well into JANUARY at the earliest.

Guest northernlad

Well, judging from most of the things you've been saying about M, nothing she does now seems positive to you. ;)

It's a bit EARLY for this catty NONSENSE already.

This does look like a pre-conceived strategy. Even the whole "Universal people are angry over the fact that there's people out there who have the song".

These people are not naive. They realize that this is one of the best ways of creating buzz....using the whole "OMG it leaked!" in their favour instead of being victims of it.

Let it roll and unfold! :sassy: