Is Anyone Else Wishing Madonna Would Record Again With Patrick Leonard?

Cherish

Id love it but think only the hardcore fans would eat it up more than anyone else . Most casual fans etc..prob. dont even remember know who he is :(

he has little to do with the 80ties. his songs on ray of light prooved it. he is classical trained musician and it shows when he collaborates with her... it gives her song deeper meaning and classic feel.

Not really. It's not the 80s anymore.

It's not 80???? What about Frozen, Skin,Sky Fits Heaven, Nothing Really Matters, Power of Goodbye and To have & not to Hold (98)?

Anyway, Of course it will be a dream for her to write with Patrick Leonard they will make timeless music as they always do.... she is just too blind right now ...who knows

PS I would love Steve Bray too but for sure is not going to Happen ..she is too bitter about him

It's not 80???? What about Frozen, Skin,Sky Fits Heaven, Nothing Really Matters, Power of Goodbye and To have & not to Hold (98)?

Anyway, Of course it will be a dream for her to write with Patrick Leonard they will make timeless music as they always do.... she is just too blind right now ...who knows

PS I would love Steve Bray too but for sure is not going to Happen ..she is too bitter about him

AND it's not the 90s EITHER. People seriously need to get over Madonna making ROL2. She tried that with American Life and look how that turned out.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

AND it's not the 90s EITHER. People seriously need to get over Madonna making ROL2. She tried that with American Life and look how that turned out.

What are you talking about? AL isn't like ROL at all, AL deals with a whole other topic than ROL, it is also far more electronic. Also what do you mean "look how that turned out", AL is one of Madonna's most innovative albums :queenbitch:

Seriously, go back and listen to her albums again before posting

r93ebm.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

What are you talking about? AL isn't like ROL at all, AL deals with a whole other topic than ROL, it is also far more electronic. Also what do you mean "look how that turned out", AL is one of Madonna's most innovative albums :queenbitch:

Seriously, go back and listen to her albums again before posting

r93ebm.jpg

shut the fuck up about ROL already. its not going to happen. thank god.

you go listen to her records you twat.

where is vanity bonet??????????

AL was her trying to do something pretentious and artistic like ROL and it bombed. As for it being innovative that's debatable and like someone said it sounds like Music B-sides. Point is we don't want ROL2 just like YOU don't want HC2

And btw I just listened to LAP. Her TRUE Masterpiece. ROL can kiss my arse :queenbitch:

Guest Pud Whacker

AL was her trying to do something pretentious and artistic like ROL and it bombed. As for it being innovative that's debatable and like someone said it sounds like Music B-sides. Point is we don't want ROL2 just like YOU don't want HC2

And btw I just listened to LAP. Her TRUE Masterpiece. ROL can kiss my arse :queenbitch:

THEYRE ALL MASTERPIECES!!!! :ass:

Oh really LAP .... mmmmm let's see Pat .... Steve ..... I agree LP is her true Masterpiece! ROL its good ...it was magical ..I'm not looking for a ROL2 .... but for sure I'm not looking for another HC ...... yes Pat all the way ..and you all can EAT IT!

PS of course for the sake of 2011 or 12 I will want a "NEW" producer to take it to the next level ..

Oh really LAP .... mmmmm let's see Pat .... Steve ..... I agree LP is her true Masterpiece! ROL its good ...it was magical ..I'm not looking for a ROL2 .... but for sure I'm not looking for another HC ...... yes Pat all the way ..and you all can EAT IT!

PS of course for the sake of 2011 or 12 I will want a "NEW" producer to take it to the next level ..

I know but at the same time I don't want another album like it or like ROL. I want something completely new :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

No. I don't want her going backwards, she did Pat for years, it was great, give us something new, new directions, new producers, keep it interesting.