Ask Billboard: Madonna Vs. Lady Gaga

Lady CaCa can have all the number ones and the success she wants. At the end of the day she will always be BEATEN DOG UGLY which is unbecoming in a female star - something she can NEVER change irrespective of extensive plastic surgery.

Madonna first reached the Hot 100 dated Oct. 29, 1983, and Lady Gaga, Aug. 16, 2008:

Oh.

I know. That's the only thing that particularly stuck with me. aaaaaaaaahahahah.

Debbie Gibson Vs Lady Gaga is more accurate. That's around where she's at, although she's not even yet at Debbies level. Debbie was around longer and she was able to sellout stadium shows:

picture2oc.png

Debbie :inlove:

Vocally, I prefer Debbie over Gaga :)

^ oh hell yeah! lovelovelove Deborah! :inlove:

not to mention Debbie's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay prettier at 40. and Caca's like what? 24? and she looks way older than Deb. :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

Debbie Gibson Vs Lady Gaga is more accurate. That's around where she's at, although she's no even yet at Debbies level. She was around longer and she was able to sellout stadium shows:

picture2oc.png

Debbie :inlove:

Vocally, I prefer Debbie over Gaga :)

scrap is having a heart attack!!! :rotfl:

xo

I don't really know what Debbie Gibson is, but she looks really annoying.

I know..the name alone..'Debbie Gibson'.. .

'Tiffany' I can cope with, at least that has a nice

slutty ring 2 it.. :fag:

So this girl obviously never translated over to Europe then? 'Debbie Gibson' sounds like the girl at school who fell down the stairs. Or the woman in the office who has swinging parties with her husband. Or the quiet librarian who got a nose job. There's definitely a slut thing with Tiffany. Aint it funny how names can hold little meanings like that?

Debbie had some hits here in Europe, but she was not as huge here as she was in the US. Anyway, I always loved Debbie and i listen to her Greatest Hits on a regular basis.

And Gaga, I like her, but I can see her and her crazy outfits getting old very fast, than we will see with what she comes up with.

Debbie had some hits here in Europe, but she was not as huge here as she was in the US. Anyway, I always loved Debbie and i listen to her Greatest Hits on a regular basis.

And Gaga, I like her, but I can see her and her crazy outfits getting old very fast, than we will see with what she comes up with.

I was at a bar the other day & someone played Debbie's "Only In My Dreams". I went totally gay for it. I bought it off i-tunes as soon as I got home. LOVE that song. :thumbsup:

i think Debbie is more comparable to Taylor Swift. not Gaga. Deb solely writes most of her songs and plays few instruments as well. both started at 16 and had sold-out concerts in stadiums. i believe Gaga never wrote a song all by herself.

I've never heard of her, apart from people referring to other popstars as the new Debbie G.

Where were you from 1987-1989? is there not one song of here's that you know? Debbies music is so much part of my childhood and she was not that big in here in Germany. When Britney came out it was like Debbie 2.0 but not as good.

Where were you from 1987-1989? is there not one song of here's that you know? Debbies music is so much part of my childhood and she was not that big in here in Germany. When Britney came out it was like Debbie 2.0 but not as good.

Well I was two in 87 so it was a mix of LAV and suffering my sisters taste, which would have been less preferable then. Was it New kids on the block then? Then asap I moved over to salt N pepa, dubtronic, more Madonna and my sisters better taste in house/rave/acid/dance music etc. Oh and a lot of Michael Jackson because I swear to God MTV didn't stop playing it here then! I can honestly say that I have heard of so many nobodys and love their random music and when I talk about it to people my age they are like 'who?' because of my older sister. Rememeber The grid? Oh and there was a lot of Blondie, new wave, british electro pop and we all loved Nirvana. My neighbours older brother used to always tell me I should like Pearl jam, but I was defiant. What a random thing. :rotfl: When it comes to Debbie G, I'm lost. You'll have to ask an older English gent (maybe queen bitch?) whether or not she was successful here.

So this girl obviously never translated over to Europe then? 'Debbie Gibson' sounds like the girl at school who fell down the stairs. Or the woman in the office who has swinging parties with her husband. Or the quiet librarian who got a nose job. There's definitely a slut thing with Tiffany. Aint it funny how names can hold little meanings like that?

:lmao:

I like Debbie but that is so true! Definitely not a fabulously slutty pop star name like Tiffany, Britney or Stacy.

Well I was two in 87 so it was a mix of LAV and suffering my sisters taste, which would have been less preferable then. Was it New kids on the block then? Then asap I moved over to salt N pepa, dubtronic, more Madonna and my sisters better taste in house/rave/acid/dance music etc. Oh and a lot of Michael Jackson because I swear to God MTV didn't stop playing it here then! I can honestly say that I have heard of so many nobodys and love their random music and when I talk about it to people my age they are like 'who?' because of my older sister. Rememeber The grid? Oh and there was a lot of Blondie, new wave, british electro pop and we all loved Nirvana. My neighbours older brother used to always tell me I should like Pearl jam, but I was defiant. What a random thing. :rotfl: When it comes to Debbie G, I'm lost. You'll have to ask an older English gent (maybe queen bitch?) whether or not she was successful here.

I didn't grow up listening to her either, but since I download all types of old music, I've discovered all sorts of music :) I have 17295 songs on my iTunes. Awhile back I downloaded a torrent that had the top 100 from each year... 50's - 00's. It was a huge torrent, but it was full of cool music, most of which I hadn't heard before. I've discovered a lot of old music that way. The Eurythmics are also a great discovery if you have no idea who they are. I knew of Annie Lennox, but not of the Eurythmics. I downloaded a torrent that had all their old albums and I feel in love with them! I love downloading old music when I'm bored :-P

• 2 weeks later...