Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

Is That Madonna's Diary on eBay? Her Rep Says No

Are you a Madonna fan who happens to have a few million lying around collecting dust? Well, if you are looking to waste it, we know where you can go! An eBay seller is trying to unload a treasure trove of possessions, alleging they once belonged to Melissa Crowe, Her Madgesty's former assistant. Most notable among the items are 17 personal journals the seller says are Madonna's own -- and they can be yours for a cool $2.5 million.

But not so fast. While any good Madonna fan knows that the pop queen is a notorious journal-keeper, her publicist Liz Rosenberg tells PopEater exclusively, "These are not Madonna's diaries."

In the item description section, the seller describes how he acquired the journals. "Today at a moving company, I bought some boxes that were owned by Melissa Crowe. She was Madonna Ciccone's (singer known as 'Madonna') assistant from the years 1987-1996 ... 17 binders/book on everything Madonna and Melissa did! I have not looked through each page, but there is a little of everything in them."

The contents, or at least what can be seen of them on eBay, seem fairly mundane -- to do lists, phone numbers, random thoughts and scribbles -- more like the notes an assistant trying to keep up with a global pop star might take than the inner-most secrets of a chart-topping diva. But make no mistake, it is certainly conceivable that some fan, and Madonna's are known to be particularly fervent, would indeed part with $2.5 million for these particularly-personal pieces of memorabilia -- if they were the real deal. Last year, a nude photo of a 20-year-old Madge was auctioned by Christie's, and sold for $10,000.

But really, can you imagine Madonna writing anything in a Snoopy notebook?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/30/madonna-diaries-ebay-auction-denial/

:lmao: I was thinking the same!

Really?

Well take it from someone who's studied art and photography.. that shot of Madonna is worthy of raving about and anyone who chooses something so cool for they're set is an artist.

I wish M would reinvent this look or pay homage to it for her next album.

As exciting as the Madonna photos are, it's sad that Melissa's personal yearbooks and journals from her youth are now listed for sale. There is also a diary she kept in 1987 during the Who's That Girl Tour up for auction.

!BsLJlbQBGk~$(KGrHqMH-D8Eu0v5it,,BL23R4n13!~~_12.JPG

!BsLJrlwBWk~$(KGrHqQH-DIEvB95U86KBL23SZ!GyQ~~_12.JPG

"JFK Jr. is coming to visit tonight"... :dramatic:

Man Hits Madonna Jackpot in $150 Blind Auction

Originally posted May 1st 2010 12:08 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A pile of Madonna memorabilia -- including a pic of her holding a water gun shaped like male private parts (top right) -- just went up for sale on eBay ... but the real shocker ... the guy behind the sale acquired all of the items for $150. Total.

The lucky SOB -- who asked not to be named -- tells TMZ he hit the Madonna mother lode on Sunday during a blind auction at a storage facility in Chatsworth, CA.

The guy tells TMZ the storage unit used to belong to Madonna's first assistant Melissa Crow -- who, according to the owner of the storage facility, fell behind on her monthly payments and therefore forfeited her rights to the property. So ... the guy was able to nab it all for a whopping $150.

Included inside the unit: Tons of photos (including shot of Madge with former flings Warren Beatty and Sean Penn), negatives from Madonna's "Truth or Dare" book, a Polaroid picture of Madonna holding the genitalia water gun, and much, much more.

There are also 17 journals that appear to have been penned by Madonna from 1988 and 1992 -- those are on sale for a ambitious $2.5 million ... but Madge's rep claims they aren't the real deal.

Crow has since taken to Madge blogs asking people not buy the stuff.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/30/madonna-auction-ebay-memorabliia-journal-assistant/#ixzz0mfHYqgD8

Several videos are being listed...

The Making Of "Like A Prayer"!:

!BsP2bMwCWk~$(KGrHqQH-DYEvEYwoItgBL3KLVjeJQ~~_3.JPG

!BsP2c7wBWk~$(KGrHqIH-CQEu87yfoG+BL3KLe!C4g~~_3.JPG

(Note the II indicating there's likely a I tape somewhere)

The full-length Pepsi Commercial:

!BsPyNig!2k~$(KGrHqEH-EUEvCKlJS79BL3J58fGmw~~_3.JPG

April 20, 1992 TV/media reports on Madonna's Time/Warner deal (Maverick) from NY and LA:

!BsPwlw!CWk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EvEkTV8mfBL3JzZ,qGw~~_3.JPG[

Who's That Girl trailers:

!BsPyuLwEWk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EvEkTV8mfBL3J76E0Jw~~_3.JPG

In-house VHS tapes for the "Cherish" and "Oh Father" music videos are also there. For all we know, the seller has alternate color versions of both videos and does not know the difference. :D

Madonna's Birthday Poem to Melissa

I would totally bid on this if not for the $100,000 starting bid price! I seriously can't believe this guy obtained all this stuff for only $150!!! This is the equivalent of finding a winning lottery ticket... Furthermore, why would Melissa keep all this stuff in a storage facility given its value??? If Madonna wrote me a poem, it would be displayed somewhere in my house; not sitting in storage!

Oh My, the vid things are the most interesting!!!!! Who cares about silly memos when you can have behind the scenes and alternate videos??? Oh please, somebody steals those materials from that boy and leaks them.

Really?

Well take it from someone who's studied art and photography.. that shot of Madonna is worthy of raving about and anyone who chooses something so cool for they're set is an artist.

I wish M would reinvent this look or pay homage to it for her next album.

I suggest you go back and re read what was said. Pud stated that he didn't actually SHOOT the photo. Okay?

Madonna Journals -- Yanked from Online Auction

A multi-million dollar online auction for a lot of Madonna's old private journals came to a grinding halt Monday -- thanks to a last minute intervention from Madge's reps.

The mystery man behind the auction -- who claims he obtained the 12 journals and other Madge memorabilia in a blind auction -- tells TMZ, eBay removed his listing around 10AM Monday morning ... because a rep for the singer was able to convince eBay that "they" were the rightful owners.

A rep from eBay confirmed they did receive a claim from Madonna's camp and have since pulled the auction from their site.

As for the seller, he's still adamant that the stuff belongs to him. He's also pissed because he's expecting to rake in at least $2.5 million from the sale.

So far, no comment from Madonna's camp.

tmz.com

A multi-million dollar online auction for a lot of Madonna's old private journals came to a grinding halt Monday -- thanks to a last minute intervention from Madge's reps.

The mystery man behind the auction -- who claims he obtained the 12 journals and other Madge memorabilia in a blind auction -- tells TMZ, eBay removed his listing around 10AM Monday morning ... because a rep for the singer was able to convince eBay that "they" were the rightful owners.

A rep from eBay confirmed they did receive a claim from Madonna's camp and have since pulled the auction from their site.

As for the seller, he's still adamant that the stuff belongs to him. He's also pissed because he's expecting to rake in at least $2.5 million from the sale.

tmz.com

:clap:

tmz.com

GOOD :clap:

It looks like Madonna INC us about to descend on this dude. He fucked with the wrong bitch. :boxing:

Guest Pud Whacker

tmz.com

:thumbsup:

I don't know why he can't sell it. I mean, Madonna was retard enough to let Melissa have those things and Melissa was megaretard enough to let it go. That person bought the trunk legally.

If you buy a Picasso that the family lost, would you have to give it back? I wonder.

I don't know why he can't sell it. I mean, Madonna was retard enough to let Melissa have those things and Melissa was megaretard enough to let it go. That person bought the trunk legally.

If you buy a Picasso that the family lost, would you have to give it back? I wonder.

we'll never know the true story but if melissa was ordered by m to destroy them and she didnt then the guy is selling stolen property which i would think would be illegal. in any case m's people were able to stop the sale of them so i would assume they had some proof as to who really owned them.

When you lose something of yours and someone else has it it's very upsetting Im sure Melissa was upset and angry with herself for losing it all. The decent thing to do is hand it back, instead of thinking about your gain and what you can get out of it, it isn't yours. I lost my dog recently, someone had him for 8 days then the person gave him back. Im glad this stuff is now off ebay.

Shall we publish your private thoughts? Shall we sell your stolen/missing posessions? Jesus.

we'll never know the true story but if melissa was ordered by m to destroy them and she didnt then the guy is selling stolen property which i would think would be illegal. in any case m's people were able to stop the sale of them so i would assume they had some proof as to who really owned them.

I think you are on to something.. Madonna has good lawyers and if the diaries were misappropriated or stolen, then there are laws covering the selling of stolen goods and e-bay would have to comply with them. I think potentially in legal terms, Melissa could have been in a lot of trouble over this.. so she would have co-operated.

Meanwhile the moral of the story is there must have been some juicy stuff in there after all? This is a happy ending for M becos even if there was nothing too scandalous in the diaries it is still a massive invasion of her hard earned privacy and also if millions of dollars are gonna be made off her stuff, she would want the money to go to charity not this fuck wad.

Shall we publish your private thoughts? Shall we sell your stolen/missing posessions? Jesus.

If i am stupid enough to give them to an assistant and she is stupid enough to let it go, then i can't do anything. Unless i am very powerful and can do what i want i terms of law.

Most of you are very shocked with this situation, but this is happening to death actors and singers all the time. Every item from Marilyn Monroe that is being autioned was either a present from her or being sold by somebody that owns it right now. And this is exactly what has happened to Madonna.