Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

We don't know..could b Christopher :chuckle: SELLER UNKNOWN

I purchase public storage vaults at auction. Today at a moving company i bought some boxes that were owned by Melissa Crowe, She was Madonna Ciccone (Singer Known as "Madonna" Assistant) from the years 1987-1996. Madonna - Truth or Dare - Steven Meisel - Sex Negative from her Book. I have 29 of them coming up for sale. Offers can be made. I have several boxes of Madonna's life coming up in single auctions to large lots, from Autographed photos, Tickets from Awards, Black Books, Phone number Books, I need to sort through them before i decide what to list. This is the first item and more will follow. Id sell all to local collector for fast friendly Cash sale. Serious people only. Please ask all questions, Please check out my other cool finds. Thanks

!BrzY1!wBmk~$(KGrHqYH-DQEvLhr!FtiBL1O2BbLMQ~~_3.JPG

!Brz+Pn!!2k~$(KGrHqUH-CkEvEs)9l,BBL1R,N1Ym!~~_3.JPG

this is nuts....i don't understand....how these get into sellers hands...and who's storage it is....

funny that Christopher idea might not be that far off.

A friend worked for a storage place and said if someone wasn't paying thier bills for the stuff they were storing, the storage place would sell everything inside in one lump to anyone interested (you have to buy all of it and you can't do more than quickly look it over).

I think it was for Bloodhounds, yeah?

But then I get confused cause she did have it again for a brief time in 1990 and there's the Cosmopolitan cover, I thought it would be a wig then cause it was so QUICK and she was back to blonde for Vogue. Although then again her hair and roots HAD grown out a bit for "Oh Father"

warren_hat_ns3.jpg

But then I get confused cause she did have it again for a brief time in 1990 and there's the Cosmopolitan cover, I thought it would be a wig then cause it was so QUICK and she was back to blonde for Vogue. Although then again her hair and roots HAD grown out a bit for "Oh Father"

warren_hat_ns3.jpg

See the hair history here (post #180, link should take you right to it). :)

Guest Pud Whacker

warren_hat_ns3.jpg

after dick tracy her hair was fried. she cut it off - cherish - grew out - oh father - bobbed it and painted it black. do your homework boy!!!! :rotfl:

The woman standing in the back in the pic where she's a brunette sitting at the dinner table wearing red, is that Laurie Metcalf or someone who just lookes slightly like her? :confused: