What a Dump

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest chatty kathy

lol i was just kidding!! maybe u peeps can im the admins to make me a mod or sumthin?

Possibly on the sumthin.

Mod? Not really.

No you weren't kidding.

You sure do bring it up often enough though.

I think Im the only person here that just says 'Excuse me, I am going to the toilet.' Am I a prude?

:lol: I dont even let people know. I just say "Be right back." :lol: And I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I have used a public restroom. Never, never, never.

:lol: I dont even let people know. I just say "Be right back." :lol: And I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I have used a public restroom. Never, never, never.

I don't blame you, but I have the bladder of a woman in her third trimester. After my trip to California I swear I could write a guide for Frommer's about the best and worst public restrooms up and down the coast :lol:

I don't blame you, but I have the bladder of a woman in her third trimester. After my trip to California I swear I could write a guide for Frommer's about the best and worst public restrooms up and down the coast :lol:

Oh that is unfortunate, sub! I am with Skin69 -- the less talking about it and the less using of public restrooms, the better!

Back "on" topic, sorta, when I'm not using the Lo Fi version of the board, I use the banner Pud posted. :embarrassed:

When I read the topic title, though, I heard Bette Davis in my head -- not sure what movie she said "What a dump!" in. But I love All About Eve. :loves: "Fasten your seat belts... gonna be a bumpy night!"

:lol: Im telling you I am trained. I never have to go to the bathroom unless I am in a comfortable place. I can be out all day and the second I get home is when I suddenly have to go.

I don't blame you, but I have the bladder of a woman in her third trimester. After my trip to California I swear I could write a guide for Frommer's about the best and worst public restrooms up and down the coast lol.gif

hahahhaa.....i pee a lot.

my friend says when hes with me its like hangin out with his grandfather. ( i gotta pee on the hour.....) confused.gif