What a Dump

Guest Pud Whacker

Well, from what Svperstar had to work with under the circumstances, that banner was perfect. But, I look forward to his new skins too.

I want a theme based on this:

lavsmeisel_%2815%29.jpg

That would be really cute. I love that picture. I'd love an "Oriental" theme too with one of her looks from the ROL era.

Guest dicktracy

I hate when people go to the bathroom and say "I have to go take a dump."

Most vile word ever when used in that context.

Just thought I would share. :wacko:

Do you prefer laying some pipe?

Do you prefer laying some pipe?

:lol: I prefer to think that people dont do that at all. :lol:

Thats how I know there is no God, because the process of shitting is the biggest design flaw of all time.

what about...

muck myself out

drop the jackson 5 off

shit a brick

:lol:

Burn a mule.

Take the Browns to the SuperBowl.

Dookie.

Guys lets stay on topic or im going to Close this thread

Hush, Party Pooper. :chuckle:

Guys lets stay on topic or im going to Close this thread

Oh dear... this is one of the only M forums where people simply say what's on their mind without having to think "wait, maybe i should edit what i just posted because it may seem off topic or inappropriate to some people.." the charm of this place is that people feel "free" here, not a lot of drama, no need to edit every single post over and over again.. (that's how i feel anyway) :) seems like the fewer the rules, the better people "behave" anyway.. just my opinion.

Oh dear... this is one of the only M forums people just say whatever's on their mind without having to think "oh wait, maybe i should edit what i just posted because it may seem off topic or inappropriate to some people.." the charm of this place is that people feel "free" here (that's how i feel anyway) :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BOO TO CENSORSHIP!!! BOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :demonic: