*OFFICIAL* "Celebration" CD and DVD Tracklisings

HolidayGuy

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I like the Love Profusion video, it's kinda cute. It looks like an ad for flower scented toilet cleaner, but i still like it :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Love Profusion video could have been ok if she had worn something more flattering

that flower dress, uggh

and is it a single disc or double disc for the DVD?

the typeo on the top that says 27 is scaring me.

it better be 47, they could have just gone with 50!

everybody, american life and either bad girl, nothing really matters, this used to be my playground

hope we get bonus tracks

maybe a hidden easter egg with the AL video

i wish!

It's hard to muster a complaint when they were so thorough as to include every major video bar "American Life" that hasn't appeared on DVD. If you have TIC, 93:99 and this you pretty much have it all.

That first stretch is going to be like reliving an MTV Madonnarama weekend all over again. *goes misty eyed* Cannot wait.

but bad girl is already on dvd, so from a fan point of view i'm happy about it.

the only two videos that are not there or in any other dvd are everybody and american life. i'm ok with everybody becayse it's s bore anyway.

So, the "missing" videos are

EVERYBODY

OH FATHER (The Immaculate Collection Dvd)

THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND (A Legue Of Their Own Dvd)

BAD GIRL (The Video Collection 93-99 Dvd)

FEVER(The Video Collection 93-99 Dvd)

LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE(The Video Collection 93-99 Dvd)

YOU MUST LOVE ME (Evita Dvd)

DROWNED WORLD (The Video Collection 93-99 Dvd)

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS (The Video Collection 93-99 Dvd)

AMERICAN LIFE

DRESS YOU UP, ITS MISSING DRESS YOU UP.

HER MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO OF ALL

i sound like pud there

That Anna was full of shit about American Life video. The Double-CD tracklisting sucks but the DVD one is ok.

It keeps the DVD IC and that other one alive. Forget the CD I can't wait to buy the DVD!

SO, IS IT 29th? or 21st? MTRIBE said it is going to be brought forward!

I think it was just brought forward, unless Warner had typed up that release a few weeks ago.

Loving the DVD tracklisting! Thrilled Into The Groove, Live To Tell and Who's That Girl are not being forgotten. Plus the inclusion of an "un-edited" Justify My Love? And I can't wait to see Erotica & Deeper & Deeper in digital!! Color me happy!

Patty wants you to buy the CD

I'll get the CD in the bargain bin. I'll have my hands full with this Celebration DVD and Patty.

My DVD player will get a workout!

The DVD tracklisting is nice but I wished WB added 3 more videos to make 50.

Everybody should have been added since this was her first video. We had to

make room for that on the CD. Plus controversial videos are on there they could

have added American Life. Even soundtrack videos they could have added

This Used To Be My Playground.

Is MA that crap video she has playing behind her on tour??

No it's the highly anticipated unreleased version directed by David Fincher.

Hmmm...she already showed most of the "American Life" video during the Re-Invention Tour. What is the harm in releasing it now? Anyway, aside from that misstep, I am looking forward to this DVD. Especially the wonderfully wicked "Erotica" - finally on DVD! Not to mention the hidden gem, "Miles Away" and the beautifully-filmed "I Want You."

I am actually pretty happy right now.

The DVD is a great collection, would have liked Bad Girl but as has been said all the main omissions have been on another DVD at some point.

American Life would have been great but it may have jeopardised the entire release if it was included. The media may have latched on to it, though conversely, it would have meant extra publicity.

Hope the DVD does well, it deserves to. I expect it will be pretty pricey for a good while.

It's hard to muster a complaint when they were so thorough as to include every major video bar "American Life" that hasn't appeared on DVD. If you have TIC, 93:99 and this you pretty much have it all.

That first stretch is going to be like reliving an MTV Madonnarama weekend all over again. *goes misty eyed* Cannot wait.

Oh, the good 'old' days.

I love the listing for the DVD. Though, yes, it would've been nice to see "Oh Father" on there as that video deserves as much exposure as possible (along with BG).

Guest gloriesbarcelona

NO AMERICAN LIFE?????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Like it or not the original video should be on there, it's the title track of the album for fuck sake, it must mean something to her???????? PLUS the original video is one of her best, total shock!!!!!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

NO AMERICAN LIFE?????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Like it or not the original video should be on there, it's the title track of the album for fuck sake, it must mean something to her???????? PLUS the original video is one of her best, total shock!!!!!