Jesus in GQ Italia - August Edition

jonski43

um, he's face...?! He might be too young for my liking, but I don't think many would claim that his facial features are ugly.

I say it "JEE-ZUS".

I remember reading that Madonna introduced him to Harvey Weinstein as "Jesus".

Someone said here a while back that it's not pronounced Hey-sus like the Spanish way - as he's Brazilian, it's pronounced more like Jee zus as it's Portuguese.

As for his sideburns, I thought someone meant his pant moustache! That guy could do with a sack wax :lmao:

The boy is overrated. Good looking but nothing spectacular about him. His abs look like the were enhanced by photoshop compared to the topless pics I've seen of him on the beach.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

he suffers the gay face syndrome :gross:

... it sucks to have it even if you are gay, but if you're straight then it's just plain unfair.

:lol:

He's a wax figure who smells of baby powder. Photogenic, but rather boring. Meh.

gay face? what´s this?

heres the definition from urban dictionary:

Gay men do not differ from straight men in the size and shape of any facial feature. Rather, the use of certain expressions can become ingrained in the musculature of the face over time. Since effeminate gay men utilize similar facial expressions as women, they develop female aging and muscle contraction patterns in their face. For example, gay face includes tightness around the mouth from pursing the lips, a facial expression common to gay men and women - but not to heterosexual men. Also, gay men are more emotionally expressive, leading to a general “tightness” and muscular activation through out the entire face. Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised looking and predatory. Eyebrows are usually arched higher than that of straight men, and eyebrow hair is manicured. There is often a slightly tan and/or leathery look to the skin, especially among older gay men. Lesbians also have a version of gay face that emulates the facial muscular usage patterns straight men. They exhibit an under expression of emotion, relaxed brows, relaxed eyes, and less taut mouth and cheek muscles than straight women. The skin is usually pale and splotchy.

...but seriously there have been scientific studies done on this: http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=search.displayRecord&uid=2008-14857-002

Guest bedtimestorynyc

I wonder when M will get bored of him.

He's a "love of her life", so i'm guessing it'll happen sometime soon.

He's beautiful but he doesn't make my cock hard..Like some other people on this board do.. :horny:

I dunno he's just pretty like Beyonce...but I don't feel the sex when I c his picture :fag:

Guest Nicolas

ugh.. she should have given Tony Ward a call instead. He is still young for her and 100 times hotter.

Edited by Nicolas

Well i'll say borrowing from Sheryl Crow's song "If it makes her happy it couldnt be that Bad", I guess

He does have a beautiful face, as mentioned too pretty for a guy but heck i'd still do him given a chance....