Official MILES AWAY video

OMFG..... MY E-MAIL WORKED!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lmaod.jpg

:lmao::rofl:

PEOPLE! Give me a list of all the gossip blogs/music blogs out there, i need to do more e-mails!!!!!

Guest HydroTrippin

:lol: good work :thumbsup:

Though I'm suspicious as to whether or not the leak was by accident, I think Warner Bros should officially release the video. They should also piece together the Pharrell & Kanye footage w/ the 'get stupid' clips and release The Beat Goes On video as well (that is, if a version of the video hasn't already been edited together). It would only be extra promotion for the Sticky & Sweet tour and Hard Candy album.

Though I'm suspicious as to whether or not the leak was by accident, I think Warner Bros should officially release the video.

Interesting, and if Warner called back all those DVD copies, then wouldnt they have asked youtube and such to remove the videos already??

They should also piece together the Pharrell & Kanye footage w/ the 'get stupid' clips and release The Beat Goes On video as well (that is, if a version of the video hasn't already been edited together). It would only be extra promotion for the Sticky & Sweet tour and Hard Candy album.

Yuck! No.

What they should do, is do something ala Get Together, im not talking about doing the exact style and theme. What im talking about is cutting Madonna out of the live footage from the S&S performance of Beat, and using video with Kayne and Pharrell, and piecing them all together or something. i dont know.

its just the whole get stupid image does NOT go with Beat Goes on.

Guest hot revolver

i liked the video...

i think the problem is that madonna is focusing on what makes the most money which is touring and doesnt have time to be as detailed like she used to. i wish she wasnt so greedy so she could focus on being innovative again :(

Guest HydroTrippin
Interesting, and if Warner called back all those DVD copies, then wouldnt they have asked youtube and such to remove the videos already??

Oh please! They remove just about every youtube clip they can get their hands on, regardless if it was an official release. I just don't see the point in not officially releasing it, especially since it's already available (whether they like it or not). What would be so bad about making an official release ?

Yuck! No.

What they should do, is do something ala Get Together, im not talking about doing the exact style and theme. What im talking about is cutting Madonna out of the live footage from the S&S performance of Beat, and using video with Kayne and Pharrell, and piecing them all together or something. i dont know.

its just the whole get stupid image does NOT go with Beat Goes on.

Rehash a video from her last album ? Yeah that sounds good. :doh::confused: Um, no.

Rehash a video from her last album ? Yeah that sounds good. :doh::confused: Um, no.

Again, thats not what i was talking about.

As a video, I quite like it. It's very cute and the song remains GORGEOUS. "Miles Away" is the Gone and Easy Ride of Hard Candy and remains a Madge classic with me.

And it's still better (the video) than "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" atleast... :doofus:

The video is a fucking bore...just like her career at the moment. Bitch is in it for the money and buried her artistic side...SAD.

It's kinda ironic that I get more pleasure out of someone as fug as lady gaga, but ít's true.

you can always go to gaganation :thumbsup:

This video is ok but utterly pointless in being leaked, released, aired, whatever! so long after all interest in the song and album has ended.

Unless of course they are trying to stop even more dates being cancelled. In which case this is the death knell.

I actually think it is pretty good for a performance-based music video. I still have no idea why they wouldn't just release it last fall. I'm not sure it would've made "Miles Away" a bigger hit or not, but it would've generated some additional interest (at least).

I honestly hope we see a change in Madonna's promotional ambition when the first Live Nation studio album comes. :confused:

Guest Danny86

Warner must have told him to take it down. Still not sure because of the video, or because of only the song itself.

And once again, this video did not exist when the single came out and most likely this one was put together buy Guy Oseary and Nathan Rissman to promote the tour and the DVD.

Enjoyable enough for what it is. I don't understand why this wasn't out months ago though :wacko:

I agree...but I also love her other live videos so...CAC has an incredible energy, DYU is perfect for the song , even better than a studio video, HP was ok too...shame this video wasn´t on when the single was out

Unless of course they are trying to stop even more dates being cancelled. In which case this is the death knell.

if that´s the reason, they should release a new video, or at least use another song, like, again , BGO

It's kinda ironic that I get more pleasure out of someone as fug as lady gaga, but ít's true.

let's have some fun , this beat is sick!

i wanna take a ride on your disco stick!

:dramatic:

Guest Danny86

^"Revolver" demo does not have Madonna vocals, but this video does. They still own every recording Madonna did.

^"Revolver" demo does not have Madonna vocals, but this video does. They still own every recording Madonna did.

I know that but Madonna owns the rights now and it's or was suppose to be her new single, yet it's everywhere and no one cares yet this miles away video comes our and is removed?

The video is AWESOME! :wow:

But, if i'm not wrong, they used A LOT of scenes from "Like a Prayer" right? Specially @ last seconds

Guest Danny86
I know that but Madonna owns the rights now and it's or was suppose to be her new single, yet it's everywhere and no one cares yet this miles away video comes our and is removed?

Madonna does not own the rights, she won't own it for "Revolver" either, because it was recorded for a Warner project. I don't know why the demo is still everywhere, I guess Warner has no control over that, they can't claim copyright for it. Also, only the fans know about "Revolver", it was never even officially confirmed! And latest rumour is that it won't even be the first single of GH.

"MA" is removed because Warner pulls anything Madonna related these days from YouTube, except audience recordings of live performances. It's just weird that if the video was put together by Nathan and Guy, then Warner doesn't have to do anything with it and won't release it anyway, so it's like they are now going against Madonna... :confused: