Holiday and Dress You Up and Everybody Are Back!

moe

Guest Danny86

New Anna quote:

we're in for some surprises with this second leg. and not only with these 2 tracks that are actually getting an interesting makeover. so i doubt anyone would stay gloomy =] and she never meant to sing 'whos that girl' no idea how this rumor came about.

Guest Revolver_Mad

POSIBLE SETLIST

Candy factory

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

Holiday

Dress You Up

She´s Not Me

Music

Rain

Devil

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

Doli-Doli

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

Like a Prayer

Ray Of Light

Hung Up Rock

Give It 2 Me/Revolver

AMAZIIIIING

Edited by Revolver_Mad

POSIBLE SETLIST

Candy factory

Candy Shop/Revolver

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Dress You Up

She´s Not Me

Music

Rain

Devil

Who´s That Girl

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

Doli-Doli

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

Like a Prayer

Ray Of Light

Hung Up Rock

Give It 2 Me/Holiday

AMAZIIIIING

Yes, both Heartbeat and WTG have just been confirmed as not being in the list so this list looks out of date already.

Also, the Get Stupid video will look old now that Obama is in power.

I had a thought the other day when i was riding the green cloud. Could the W "blame it on rio" Photoshoot be used as a backdrop somehow? Im sure the photoshoot wasnt just done for the hell of it. This happened with the RIT and CT. Just a thought...

Guest Johnkm
Heartbeat is OUT.

Probably for the best, her vocals on it were dire, although I would have loved to hear it again, its one of my favourites off the album.

Guest Danny86

I wished it was "Everybody" & "Dance 2Night" added to the Old School segment, those 2 songs would be so fitting!

I had a thought the other day when i was riding the green cloud. Could the W "blame it on rio" Photoshoot be used as a backdrop somehow? Im sure the photoshoot wasnt just done for the hell of it. This happened with the RIT and CT. Just a thought...

I said that from the first pics we saw... just looks like the sort of pics that come out of those sessions, and she does need to replace the Get Stupid video. My guess would be those pics = Justify My Love.

I said that from the first pics we saw... just looks like the sort of pics that come out of those sessions, and she does need to replace the Get Stupid video. My guess would be those pics = Justify My Love.

That would be amazing.

Guest Revolver_Mad

PIMP

Candy Store

Candy Shop/Revolver

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Die Another Day

OLD SCHOOL

Into The Groove

Holiday

Dress You Up

She´s Not Me

Music

Rain

GIPSY

Devil

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

Doli-Doli

You must Love me

Get Stupid

RAVE

4 Minutes

Like a Prayer

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give it 2 Me

That would be real cool. it's funny the reason i thought about the whole W Photoshot as a backdrop is because i was listening to waiting from erotica and thought the W shoot would make a cool vid for this song...

Shush yourself, svperstar. :)

It's all good, as "Dress You Up" hasn't been performed (outside fan requests) since 1987. "Borderline," we should have on the DVD.

Now, imaine if whoever is putting the DVD together, added "Holiday" and DYU as bonus features- I know, too forward-thinking..

The old school section would be even better if Music got replaced with another '83 song. Physical Attraction in that section would have certainly given me a heart attack if it was included with Holiday and Dress You Up and she could have played the guitar to it if she didn't want to dance. She's not Me has to stay. I hope Dress You Up isn't too over the top with the guitar even though it is a guitar song. Maybe that will be reinvented into a dance/r&b mix? :dramatic:

Guest HydroTrippin
Sad for "Heartbeat" :( But we'll have it for the DVD :wow:

Presuming she will use footage from the previous leg of the tour for the DVD.

I wish she'd cut Ray Of Light from this tour. She did the exact same routine from Confessions.

Sidewalk Talk or Physical Attraction would have been great in the old skool section

I can't believe that monstrous version of "Borderline". :vomit: I'd waited years for her to do that, then when she finally does it, it's in a rock version. Wtf?! Most ridiculous idea eva!

Sidewalk Talk or Physical Attraction would have been great in the old skool section

I can't believe that monstrous version of "Borderline". :vomit: I'd waited years for her to do that, then when she finally does it, it's in a rock version. Wtf?! Most ridiculous idea eva!

Nevermind the 'rock' element..but the fact that someone is payed 2 b a musical

director & let her sing the song in that key is just beyond me.

U know I can take a half hearted rendition of Material Girl 'cuz she's always been

kinda whatever when performing that song..but Borderline deserved more.

^It's not like it sounds like a different song- she sings it the same, and the rock version even has some recognizable elements from the original. Yes, the great music bits are missing from the intro and pre-second verse and such, but, ah well.

You know how I feel about "Borderline"- I didn't have a problem with the rendition. At least she didn't do a dreaded ballad version (as enough of thosehave been done recently).

I watched a handful of performances on YouTube- on some, she sounded ok, others not as much. And that's the truth. :)

Prior to this, we've only seen her sing it in her Virgin-era voice (and on the recorded version, weren't the vocals reportedly sped up?) Can't expect her to sound like she did then, anyways. She gave it her best shot with the voice she has now- it was passable on some nights, not as much on others.

Presuming she will use footage from the previous leg of the tour for the DVD.

I wish she'd cut Ray Of Light from this tour. She did the exact same routine from Confessions.

I think the Ray of Light version is different. I prefer the CT mix and presentation. The backdrop looked really similar, but I also liked that from CT, so I thought that worked well. The lasers in S+ST make it look more rave-y and there are only two dancers with the weird Power Ranger helmets/masks. I much prefer the costume, choreography, etc. of CT. But I will say that I really enjoyed RoL live in both shows. (To me, the rock version of "Hung Up" was the weakest song of that section -- and I love me some "Hung Up.")

I watched a handful of performances on YouTube- on some, she sounded ok, others not as much. And that's the truth. :)

Agreed!