New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

even if is not a hit, true fans r gon love it. i know i will...

True fans? So, if you don't like a Madonna song you are not a true fan?

Bullshit. I'm a Madonna fan since 1984. If I don't like a record of hers, nobody is going to tell me I'm not a true fan. I just don't like it. I don't like the original version of 4M - do you think I'm not a 'true' fan? I think the original mixes of Hollywood and American Life suck too.

As for the Madonna losing interest, I wonder who leaked it? I know she has dropped people like that Scottish bagpipe player who blabbed about going on tour with her. Perhaps this is another bitch slap to those who have stepped out of line? Or, perhaps it is just hype BS like so much news we hear.

Don't think has been posted:

Digital Spy:

Paul Oakenfold has described the new material he has recorded with Madonna as "cutting edge sounds combined with classic Madonna".

The pair spent a week together in the studio last month producing songs for the 'Miles Away' singer's upcoming greatest hits package.

Oakenfold confirmed that the new material will be previewed when he opens for Madonna on the second leg of her 'Sticky And Sweet' world tour, which kicks off in London on July 4.

The DJ will also play at the Wireless Festival before supporting Madonna on European dates in Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Russia and Eastern Europe.

His new album Pop Killer is expected to be released in 2010 and features collaborations with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ryan Tedder and Ce-Lo.

True fans? So, if you don't like a Madonna song you are not a true fan?

Bullshit. I'm a Madonna fan since 1984. If I don't like a record of hers, nobody is going to tell me I'm not a true fan. I just don't like it. I don't like the original version of 4M - do you think I'm not a 'true' fan? I think the original mixes of Hollywood and American Life suck too.

As for the Madonna losing interest, I wonder who leaked it? I know she has dropped people like that Scottish bagpipe player who blabbed about going on tour with her. Perhaps this is another bitch slap to those who have stepped out of line? Or, perhaps it is just hype BS like so much news we hear.

sorry...true loons, those of us who love everything she does.

i'm really weirded out....i posted the 'revolver' promo pic/poster on my blog and when i went to look at it today...

look at what is there instead....how did that happen?

is it the record company trying to cover up something? i've never seen this happen before

http://thecerebraljester.blogspot.com/2009...nna-teaser.html

Guest dicktracy
Oh whatever. If she is making plans for a video she's not losing interest. These people are just being alarmist. "Music" leaked like 2-3 months before it was released and she went ahead with that one.

She will most likely film the video before the tour so it's going to be done soon.

i'm really weirded out....i posted the 'revolver' promo pic/poster on my blog and when i went to look at it today...

look at what is there instead....how did that happen?

is it the record company trying to cover up something? i've never seen this happen before

http://thecerebraljester.blogspot.com/2009...nna-teaser.html

That is weird. You're saying you had that faux art (with the M-engraved bullet) in place of that creepy photo with the doll's head in the tea cup? That is seriously messed up.

Someone must have hacked into your account or something in order to make that kind of change, right? Because I right-clicked on the photo to see the URL and it's something like barbietea.JPG -- so someone would have had to alter the code in your page. It's not like they created that other photo and renamed it to exactly what your original file was called and then over-wrote your previous file with this new one. Bizarre.

I'd change your password.

Guest dicktracy
Somebody call Dick Tracy! Or maybe Jessica Fletcher.

Okay, everybody, quick! Pump your fist!

They always use that now, I swear its taken over from 'The original Material girl'.

She might prefer the change and encourage it, after all doesnt she hate being called the Material Girl?

funny peter

i was talking about the 'overblog' image

do you not see it?

the barbie tea pic is at the top of my blog always hehe

i'm evil what can i say?

funny peter

i was talking about the 'overblog' image

do you not see it?

the barbie tea pic is at the top of my blog always hehe

i'm evil what can i say?

It's more likely to be the people behind Over Blog than Madonna's people. They're obviously trying to promote their website, by hacking accounts and changing urls :confused:

I am really loving this track Madonna doing or not it sounds amazing alot of fun, I am just worried I am getting so usto this demo version I wont like Madonna's version! lol :dramatic:

Guest Deus Ped

I really hope Madonna records this and releases it even when the demo has leaked. It's too great to let it pass just because the die hard fans already have heard it.

Wait so is that Midge's song or not? I thought that the Anna chick said it wasn't. I like the song too btw.

Huh? Whose Midge? And Anna said whos not doing it?

This gets more confusing!