Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

copied from Rob at dm:

In short,

Madonna will be attending the Costume Institute Gala tonight, may 4th 2009, in New York as Marc Jacobs' guest, dressed in Louis Vuitton! Apparently she'll be sharing a table with Victoria Beckham who'll be dressed in Marc Jacobs' own collection. People in NY head down to the red carpet to snap some pics! It'll be celebrity overload over there!

The Costume Institute Gala, kicking off May 4, has everyone giddy with anticipation. Like prom, one of the most important decisions is choosing your dress and date. This year, the "Model as Muse" theme has inspired many designers to choose models as their dates, while others are sticking to their usual beau and celeb buddies. Word has it Marc Jacobs will dress fellow cohost Kate Moss in his own design, while Madonna and Kerry Washington are set to don Louis Vuitton. "How did you hear that?" said Washington. "I am so excited about my ensemble. I know what I'm wearing, but I'm not telling."

To see which celebrities, designers, and models paired up for the upcoming fashion festivities, read more

* Francisco Costa is rumored to be dressing Halle Berry.

* Lily Donaldson will attend with Narciso Rodriguez.

* Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson will appear as guests of Karl Lagerfeld.

* Jessica Stam will wear Rodarte.

* Gisele Bündchen will attend as John Galliano's date.

* Jessica Alba will wear Jason Wu.

* Derek Lam will attend with Liya Kebede.

* Ciara will attend as a guest of new Pucci's Peter Dundas.

* Lauren Hutton will attend with Michael Kors.

* Brian Reyes will dress Ivanka Trump.

* Coco Rocha is teaming up with Isaac Mizrahi.

* Rachel Bilson will wear a custom dress designed by Brian Atwood.

* Heidi Klum will walk the stairs of the Met with Gilles Mendel.

Guest joliepast

Do you think it really good for her to be seen at this thing when she is in an on-going adoption battle! seems a bit.........

Guest BytheBay
Do you think it really good for her to be seen at this thing when she is in an on-going adoption battle! seems a bit.........

what do the two things have to do with each other?

its a gala not a sex party...is she supposed to sit at home crying on her windowsill?

She may wear something from her latest LV shoot.

It's a fashion gala, hence, I think that all will be wearing specially designed outfits. It would be kinda lame if she'd just wear some piece from the collection.

This will be shown in every celebrity and gossip show on the planet tomorrow. That´s publicity for free. And I even think it will be a good one. Everyone will be talking about how young she´s looking and about the new capaign for LV and how much money she´s making because of it, proving once again that she´s one of the most business sawvy people in the industry. Blah, Blah, Blah

Guest Pud Whacker

its not a public sex orgy, its a costume institute gala.

I hope this helps Hard Candy come back to the Billboard 200.

Guest BytheBay
I hope this helps Hard Candy come back to the Billboard 200.

Shouldn't you be back in the britney thread threatening people and calling them stupid?

Guest Pud Whacker
Shouldn't you be back in the britney thread threatening people and calling them stupid?

dont they have britney boards? why do they all come to madonna boards? i certainly wouldnt join a britney board and just talk about madonna. :demonic:

dont they have britney boards? why do they all come to madonna boards? i certainly wouldnt join a britney board and just talk about madonna. :demonic:

This is something that's always puzzled me about the Brit loons who post here :wacko:

Most of whom are CLEARLY more into her than Madonna.

Guest Pud Whacker
This is something that's always puzzled me about the Brit loons who post here :wacko:

Most of whom are CLEARLY more into her than Madonna.

yes, very bizarre.

copied from Rob at dm:

In short,

Madonna will be attending the Costume Institute Gala tonight, may 4th 2009, in New York as Marc Jacobs' guest, dressed in Louis Vuitton! Apparently she'll be sharing a table with Victoria Beckham who'll be dressed in Marc Jacobs' own collection. People in NY head down to the red carpet to snap some pics! It'll be celebrity overload over there!

The Costume Institute Gala, kicking off May 4, has everyone giddy with anticipation. Like prom, one of the most important decisions is choosing your dress and date. This year, the "Model as Muse" theme has inspired many designers to choose models as their dates, while others are sticking to their usual beau and celeb buddies. Word has it Marc Jacobs will dress fellow cohost Kate Moss in his own design, while Madonna and Kerry Washington are set to don Louis Vuitton. "How did you hear that?" said Washington. "I am so excited about my ensemble. I know what I'm wearing, but I'm not telling."

To see which celebrities, designers, and models paired up for the upcoming fashion festivities, read more

* Francisco Costa is rumored to be dressing Halle Berry.

* Lily Donaldson will attend with Narciso Rodriguez.

* Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson will appear as guests of Karl Lagerfeld.

* Jessica Stam will wear Rodarte.

* Gisele Bündchen will attend as John Galliano's date.

* Jessica Alba will wear Jason Wu.

* Derek Lam will attend with Liya Kebede.

* Ciara will attend as a guest of new Pucci's Peter Dundas.

* Lauren Hutton will attend with Michael Kors.

* Brian Reyes will dress Ivanka Trump.

* Coco Rocha is teaming up with Isaac Mizrahi.

* Rachel Bilson will wear a custom dress designed by Brian Atwood.

* Heidi Klum will walk the stairs of the Met with Gilles Mendel.

That's great really but who will be dressing me up? :nocomment:

Guest harbors
most prolly smth new from the Fall 09 Louis Vuitton Collection

Louis Vuitton Fall 2009: Bunny Ears, Bunching, and Boots

>> Marc Jacobs's signature collection started a minute early, and Louis Vuitton started just seven minutes late — which according to the way most fashion shows run, is still early, causing loads of people to miss the beginning — Suzy Menkes climbed over the runway after the first model walked out — and many to be locked out. Lucky for them, the show was staged in a clear tent in a Louvre courtyard, so late editors and passersby could watch the show.

Bunny ears topped heads — show stylist Katie Grand was inspired by "a black doe rabbit in the pet shop on the corner" — necklaces were modeled after paper garlands, ruching was everywhere, and Rose Cordero finally made a Paris runway appearance. Marc Jacobs said he was inspired by "all the great, elegant Parisian women, like Loulou de la Falaise," and the LVMH-Gareth Pugh connection continues: Pugh sat front row, two seats away from Bernard Arnault, still denying the Dior Homme rumors.

http://www.fashionologie.com/2920069

She'd probably wear one of these:

85398256.jpg

85398271.jpg

85398194.jpg

85398286.jpg

Guest harbors
[gay] I hope she wears something different than black. I want colour. [/gay]

unfortunately, she only wears black nowadays.

Funny but they just can't stay away from the Queens board.

Why the loons are still allowed to post here is amazing.

Guest Pud Whacker
unfortunately, she only wears black nowadays.

:lol: @ geit's [/gay]

--- just dont wear green!!!

cac8d745.jpg

:rotfl: