"The Beat Goes On" USA Airplay

iasonas

Guest iMisto

And 104.7 Kiss FM just played Give It 2 Me!! Like 2minutes ago! I'm totally excited! It's 3:00pm here, and rush hour, so that's a PERFECT time to play it! I hope it grows... :thumbsup:

By the way, KZZP added it to their request line, go to 1047KissFM.com and request it!!!!!!

And 104.7 Kiss FM just played Give It 2 Me!! Like 2minutes ago! I'm totally excited! It's 3:00pm here, and rush hour, so that's a PERFECT time to play it! I hope it grows... :thumbsup:

By the way, KZZP added it to their request line, go to 1047KissFM.com and request it!!!!!!

what state is 104.7 KIIS in?

Really thats cool, wheres the request link????

Guest Tick / Tock

Yeah, I've heard this a few times on the radio. DEFINITELY should be replaced as the 2nd single.

First of all, Hot 97 is classified as a rhythmic station.

Secondly, a Madonna track of any kind will not get notable airplay at urban, no matter what hot young star is attached to it.

some of you just need to give up. GI2M is the 2nd single and you should support it... not promoting non-singles that will go nowhere. there is plenty of time for a 3d single. :sneaky:

agree... wait for your fave's turn to be released...

they played it again today. they've been playing it since the album release. that's when they jumped on 4 minutes also.

Goddamnit. I knew this should have been the 2nd single here. Leave Gi2m for Europe. If she doesnt release this song at all she is nuts.

• 1 month later...

I heard Beat Goes On, on the radio in my car today on KTU. It sounded SOOOOO freakin good on the radio. Not releasing this song will go down as one of the dumbest moves on Madonna's/Warners part.

I wonder if it may get released after all. It wouldn't be that much effort to put together a video since they already have footage of both Kanye and Pharrell shot for the tour. It just seems to make more sense.

how about the "get stupid" interlude in S&S tour? Correct me if im wrong, i think she's singing parts of beat goes on the video. Is it also part of the official video for the single ?

Sorry but have you seen what KTU is doing??? Not only do they play the song but If you go to the station's site they're promoting the song! www.ktu.com

NOT ONLY THAT BUT ITS TOP 20(#17) ON THEIR PLAYLIST!!!!!

RELEASE IT FINALLY!!!

But that would be a smart move and we wouldnt want warner brothers to actually do something to help her now would we, that would be ridiculous