Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

More from fanzine...i so wish this would be true..sounds really hot,especially the last part:

"ONE CONCEPT THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE CUT WAS HOW CHERISH WILL BE PRESENTED. Madonna wanted to dedicate this to Lourdes. |the concept was for Madonna to come out on Giant shell with merman and mermaid swimming as if they're underwater . the end will see a giant octopus wrap around Madonna as she makes an exit. it was supposed to be very colorful with sea creatures. the problem was they couldn't come up with other songs and other concept to do with the undersea theme. Madonna was 50-50. She felt that it's very disney-like . She was thinking for a while but had to shoot down the whole thing.

One concept that they're trying and is not 100% working is for vogue. The concept is for Madonna to have 10 costume changes for this song. Madonna will open with a simple corset-like. as she sings the chorus vogue Madonna will be dressed instantly and slowly the dress will unwrapped and will be dressed again to another costume. Some dancers will be partly hidden as they will be underneath the clothes. The end will see Madonna dressed in big skirt. I'm not sure if it's still gonna be mary antoinette style. Problem is that it's hard to have that costume changes in a just a few seconds. They haven't perfected it. they have also rearrange the song so that it'll synchronize with costume change. By the way the changes will happen on stage! I hope they will perfect this.

Madonna still is deadset in pursuing this Barbarella fantasy concept, she felt that some part/chapter is not working. Although it's not part of the show yet, but if some part will not work they're gonna use this concept. Concept is for JUstify, Fever, etc. This is going to be the sexiest part of the show. Madonna will open with a skin tighfitting cat suit, as some male dancers unzipped to reveal a barbarella inspired costume. The vibe is like some cheesy b movie sci fi movie. Her make up will very barbarella/catherine deneuve alike with hair extension or wig. For fever she wants 2 male dancers to be completely nude as they do a snake like dance. the two dancers will be be all over her body, I don't know how to explain this. Just imagine a snake wrapping around your legs or body. One idea came was for the lights to be tone down as not to expose their private parts. They haven't decided on this yet. But ithey're ok with the butt exposure. Another problem is Madonna doesn't feel singing fever for this tour.

that's all folks. I'll be back!!!"

More from fanzine...i so wish this would be true..sounds really hot,especially the last part:

"ONE CONCEPT THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE CUT WAS HOW CHERISH WILL BE PRESENTED. Madonna wanted to dedicate this to Lourdes. |the concept was for Madonna to come out on Giant shell with merman and mermaid swimming as if they're underwater . the end will see a giant octopus wrap around Madonna as she makes an exit. it was supposed to be very colorful with sea creatures. the problem was they couldn't come up with other songs and other concept to do with the undersea theme. Madonna was 50-50. She felt that it's very disney-like . She was thinking for a while but had to shoot down the whole thing.

One concept that they're trying and is not 100% working is for vogue. The concept is for Madonna to have 10 costume changes for this song. Madonna will open with a simple corset-like. as she sings the chorus vogue Madonna will be dressed instantly and slowly the dress will unwrapped and will be dressed again to another costume. Some dancers will be partly hidden as they will be underneath the clothes. The end will see Madonna dressed in big skirt. I'm not sure if it's still gonna be mary antoinette style. Problem is that it's hard to have that costume changes in a just a few seconds. They haven't perfected it. they have also rearrange the song so that it'll synchronize with costume change. By the way the changes will happen on stage! I hope they will perfect this.

Madonna still is deadset in pursuing this Barbarella fantasy concept, she felt that some part/chapter is not working. Although it's not part of the show yet, but if some part will not work they're gonna use this concept. Concept is for JUstify, Fever, etc. This is going to be the sexiest part of the show. Madonna will open with a skin tighfitting cat suit, as some male dancers unzipped to reveal a barbarella inspired costume. The vibe is like some cheesy b movie sci fi movie. Her make up will very barbarella/catherine deneuve alike with hair extension or wig. For fever she wants 2 male dancers to be completely nude as they do a snake like dance. the two dancers will be be all over her body, I don't know how to explain this. Just imagine a snake wrapping around your legs or body. One idea came was for the lights to be tone down as not to expose their private parts. They haven't decided on this yet. But ithey're ok with the butt exposure. Another problem is Madonna doesn't feel singing fever for this tour.

that's all folks. I'll be back!!!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah right! :manson:

:lmao:

hahahaha and you've seen it to confirm it's true?

I guess not.

SO SHUT THE HELL UP

:doofus:

Its a fucking rumour/story/ whatever...everyone is just shooting down all the news thats been provided LIKE THEY KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

No one does

so until u can provide something

...YEA YOU CAN SHUT THE HELL UP

Damn pigeon.

SPOILER ALERT:

MadonnaTribe has reportedly CONFIRMED that Britney will be in one of the tour videos - for HUMAN NATURE. They also describe it as a "Gimme More/Human Nature" mash-up.

If Brit ends up performing with Madonna in L.A., I guarantee that Dodger's Stadium will sell out fast.

HELL TO THA YES IT WILL!

those last rumours sound like a great show. Vogue, Fever, Cherish with an Octopus - the most inspired thing we have heard for ages!

I can't believe it is fifteen years since she performed Fever!

She definately needs to loose that "Fuck the Present" sentence and the FAKE drinking champagne from the promo Tour.

Where on earth does she get her ideas from?

those last rumours sound like a great show. Vogue, Fever, Cherish with an Octopus - the most inspired thing we have heard for ages!

I can't believe it is fifteen years since she performed Fever!

I cant beleive it's been 15years since she's "ACTUALLY" performed as if she was enjoying it!

Madonna’s new tour to support album Hard Candy promises to be her sexiest yet.

She will turn 50 a week before it kicks off in Cardiff — but still plans to shock fans with a controversial stage show.

The singer will even pretend to be MUMMIFIED as part of a routine.

WHAT THE FUCK?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BEST. EVER.

Nico, just don't waste your time with some people here. If they want to believe she will do Witney Houston and Anita Ward covers they will do it anyway.

And when in the end Tribe's info will prove right as usual they will keep pretending we've spoken bullshit all the time.

I mean we reported first 90% of Hard Candy track titles and descriptions and even the name of the bonus tracks and there's still people who doubt our sources :zombie:

Ps. I don't see what's so funny about saying Madonna will sing Devil live as it means it's not a screen interlude...

LOL I see some things in here never change :vogue:

Ma tanto io sono morto solo con You Must Love Me.

Voglio dire, può fare anche solo quella per me :dramatic:

Guest SuperPop
She definately needs to loose that "Fuck the Present" sentence and the FAKE drinking champagne from the promo Tour.

Where on earth does she get her ideas from?

the champagne 'stunt' is one of the most cringe worthy moments in her whole career..I hope she drops it for the tour...

Bah I don't believe any of that "this song sounds different, this is the album version" stuff, that is always part of the fake lists. Like, how do they know Into the Groove is a great number??

DWRY-Not only will she play piano but she will SING it! ooh.

Demos were floating around BEFORE RIT and CT.

I heard a snipped of Vogue and Imagine weeks before the tour started back in 2004.

the champagne 'stunt' is one of the most cringe worthy moments in her whole career..I hope she drops it for the tour...

When was the champagne stunt? Was it at the big weekend? I've not even bothered to watch it as I find her performances really pedestrian now.

Demos were floating around BEFORE RIT and CT.

I heard a snipped of Vogue and Imagine weeks before the tour started back in 2004.

Yes but my point is that anyone can say "this song will be great!" "you must love me will sound much like the album version" (oh not a dance remix??) on and on about every song where there's no actual detail and they end up being right in the end because they had no details to begin with. A review of the Confessions tour stating that every song will be great or new or different would have ended up being 99.9% accurate. If anyone has actually heard or seen anything they should be able to say more than the obvious.

Well, I'm actually happy the reviews are not..well reviews and are not actually full of details.

I wanted to stay out of the rumours world this time..I'm going to the second show of the tour in Nice, so it's much easier than 2 months of american leg..but I can't resist.

I'm just happy she's doing some songs and I'm ok with the "it's going to be great".

For Hard Candy tribe was actually full of details about the songs and they were right.

Again, Tribe has been very accurate in the past with tour info.

Fanzine...NOT!

Speak the truth, and shame the devil baby! :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86
what is the current setlist?

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Borderline*

Vogue*

Interlude 1

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Music

She's Not Me

Interlude 2

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Interlude 3

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

"Borderline" and "Vogue" are in the setlist but their place has not been confirmed yet, but they are most probably gonna be in the first 2 segments as the 3rd and 4th has 5 songs each already.

As per MTribe:

"there's one big hit (a single)

two major screen videos (singles)

another interlude (based on a single - just like the two Sorry in Confessions)

and there's also a Folk song in there"

The "one big hit" is confirmed to be "Vogue" and the 2 videos are singles of Erotica & American Life.

Guest Danny86
I take it her little known, 80s hit, Like A Prayer was never up for consideration

From what we know so far, nothing from that album was ever up for consideration. :(

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature (With Britney Spears)

Borderline* (PLEASE don't let this be the rumoured "folk" version song.....)

Vogue* :thumbsup:

Interlude 1

Into The Groove :thumbsup:

Heartbeat :dramatic:

Music (Again) (Vs. Fedde Le Grand)

She's Not Me

Interlude 2

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (M on piano)

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita (Live Earth Version) (Again) :zombie:

You Must Love Me :boring:

Interlude 3

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light (Again) :zombie:

Hung Up ("Rock" Version) :zombie::zombie:

Give It 2 Me

IMO the show needs a couple more BIG hits. Not fan favorites like Impressive Instant. Where are Open Your Heart, Who's That Girl and Like A Prayer?