4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Do you think 4M's download lead on other sites could offset Leona's 2 entries in Itunes?

for AMAZON, they are #1 and #2... it could be very tight... as BOYTOYVILLE said, even with 2 versions, 4 MINUTES may still keep the lead, as what happened with TMB and 4M... which was apparently close when it came to bars and stuff but was 70k copies apart when the numbers came out...

Guest iMisto
Is it true that Carrie is now #4 and Mariah #5?

Yes. :) And as far as I can tell... BL is slipping again! Which is good news for Madonna. 4M is actually proving to be quite resilient. I mean.... look at it! Too bad sales aren't weighted heavier. Aw-well.

Guest Bad Robot
Do you think 4M's download lead on other sites could offset Leona's 2 entries in Itunes?

Nope.

Leona will have the #1 digital song next week.

Guest harbors
iTunesUS.jpg

thanks, babe. Touch My Burger keeps going down as expected. What song did Carrie sing on AI? I haven't watch TV for 6 years, so I have no idea.

Guest iMisto

I can't believe people and American Idol.... like wtf??????? It's NOT that damn good. And I fucking hate Carrie Underwood.

Oh, and Mariah's performance was TERRIBLE!!!! I think she needs to stop singing live. It shows that she's just a studio voice. Just cause she can screech herself into the whistle register, DOESN'T mean she can sing. I guarentee the contestants on AI could out sing that cow.

:dramatic:

Guest iMisto
I hate her too and everything she represents. The perfect blonde beauty queen that sings about Jesus & love ... hopefully her song will fade out quickly.

Ughh, I know!! "Jesus Take the Wheel", what kind of bullshit is that?? And then she wants to sing about ripping up her x-bf's car?! I can't stand her, or her music, or her stupid music videos.

I wonder what would happen if WB had timed the release of the remixes at the same time as the album. Although I suppose releasing it earlier has its advantages in that it keeps the interest going for the next couple of weeks.

It seems that next week 4 Minutes will be higher than TMB on Billboard (if Madonna's downloads remain around 200k and Mariah goes to 100k). The problem is Leona. Madonna should have at least 40k downloads more than her. Is that right? It doesn't seem so impossible: Madonna has been ahead all the week and in the weekend she could increase the gap on the popularity bar.

Time Stamp: Fri 11 Apr 2008 00:17:58

1. Madonna (feat. Justin & Timbaland) - 4 Minutes

2. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

3. Carrie Underwood - Praying For The Time (Idol Gives Back Performance)

4. Lil Wayne - Lollipop

5. Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air

6. Various Artist - Shout to the Lord (Idol Gives Back Performance)

7. Daughtry - What About Now (Idol Gives Back Performance)

8. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

9. Usher - Love In This Club

10. Ray J (feat. Yung Berg) - Sexy Can I

:dramatic:

I am very impressed that she's held on to the crown and it's Friday. I was certain Leona's downloads would double through the roof with her album being released this week.

I hope by some outside chance, the snippets played on Howard Stern and Jay Leno drive her up further over the weekend.

Guest tir69
It seems that next week 4 Minutes will be higher than TMB on Billboard (if Madonna's downloads remain around 200k and Mariah goes to 100k). The problem is Leona. Madonna should have at least 40k downloads more than her. Is that right? It doesn't seem so impossible: Madonna has been ahead all the week and in the weekend she could increase the gap on the popularity bar.

There is another ??? it's Lollipop , the sales increase and also the airplay