47 34 25 Clumsy, Fergie

48 49 8 Realize, Colbie Caillat

49 52 5 What You Got, Colby O'Donis Featuring Akon

50 55 6 Just Got Started Lovin' You, James Otto

positions 51-100 coming later

some outsiders:

63 52 PANIC AT THE DISCO NINE IN THE AFTERNOON

-- 54 NELLY FEATURING FERGIE PARTY PEOPLE

-- 55 PLIES FEATURING NE-YO BUST IT BABY (PART 2)

66 60 MAROON 5 WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU

59 63 BRITNEY SPEARS BREAK THE ICE

73 70 ASHANTI THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU

-- 73 DISTURBED INSIDE THE FIRE

-- 79 DAY26 GOT ME GOING

-- 89 DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE I WILL POSSESS YOUR HEART

(courtesy: pulse)

botoxic: "From my rough calcs, Usher beat Madonna out for #2 on the Hot100 by just 5000 in sales (or 5 million impressions). Conversely, M beat Leona out for #3 by about 6000 in sales (or 6 million impressions). These three are likely to battle it out for the 2-4 positions again next week - here's hoping M can hold her own!!!"

Guest Madlover033003

Do you think Madonna will have a number 1 with 4 Mins? :dramatic:

with the video release....i think it just may!!!

I'd love to think that, but having a lower airplay than her competitors it seems very difficult

Not to be a downer, but I agree with you. The good thing is, it has continuously risen in AI since it's release which is quite phenomenal in itself as songs typically fluctuate a bit. The airplay is going to HAVE to go up a lot though, I don't see the sales being too much higher than they were last week at 217,000....that is going to be a hard number to beat! Then again though, I never thought the song would rise so quickly and honestly I didn't think it would get to #3 although I did think it would be Top 10. So.....it's not delusional to think it will at this point (as opposed to a week ago even...it sounded like loon fan talk) but I certainly wouldn't bet money on it! Madonna's got some pretty stiff competition. It looks like Leona is resurging and while Mariah may fall just a little the next couple weeks, as soon as she appears on Idol, I'm pretty sure TMB will rise again.

Not to be a downer, but I agree with you. The good thing is, it has continuously risen in AI since it's release which is quite phenomenal in itself as songs typically fluctuate a bit. The airplay is going to HAVE to go up a lot though, I don't see the sales being too much higher than they were last week at 217,000....that is going to be a hard number to beat! Then again though, I never thought the song would rise so quickly and honestly I didn't think it would get to #3 although I did think it would be Top 10. So.....it's not delusional to think it will at this point (as opposed to a week ago even...it sounded like loon fan talk) but I certainly wouldn't bet money on it! Madonna's got some pretty stiff competition. It looks like Leona is resurging and while Mariah may fall just a little the next couple weeks, as soon as she appears on Idol, I'm pretty sure TMB will rise again.

Unless Madonna really does some promo in the States. Who knows if after the video release WB announces some events.

Guest Madlover033003
Hope you dont mean Hey You???? :demonic:

:scared::lol:

wouldnt the video help though?

it was like, just released

its rising rapidly

once the videos has been playing on TV, everyone will know about the song

it will knock out mariah, eventually

4 minutes is a song for everyone

Guest Madlover033003
I heard that it doesn't help if you buy a song multiple times. It just counts as one purchase towards the sales, am I wrong? I hope I am cause I will buy it again lol

fake emails!!! :lol:

I really think that if this song doesnt go to #1 none of her future singles will ever will. Why? Well she is almost 50 and I doubt whatever single is released from this album would be a top 10, this song is played most likely for Timber and Justin.

Unless when she moves to Live Nation they would be better at payola and other stuff like that.

Guest Madlover033003
I really think that if this song doesnt go to #1 none of her future singles will ever will. Why? Well she is almost 50 and I doubt whatever single is released from this album would be a top 10, this song is played most likely for Timber and Justin.

Unless when she moves to Live Nation they would be better at payola and other stuff like that.

i really dont think it has anything to do with Justin or Timbaland. Timbaland isnt even on the radio edit. I think its a hot beat and thats why people are loving it! :)

i really dont think it has anything to do with Justin or Timbaland. Timbaland isnt even on the radio edit. I think its a hot beat and thats why people are loving it!

Im sure the die hard Justin fans have downloaded it, but I love when they introduce it on the radio. They never say that its Madonna and Justin. They always say, "And here is the new one from Madonna". :lol: Justin never gets mentioned so its not like he is overshadowing her in any way.

Guest Madlover033003
Im sure the die hard Justin fans have downloaded it, but I love when they introduce it on the radio. They never say that its Madonna and Justin. They always say, "And here is the new one from Madonna". :lol: Justin never gets mentioned so its not like he is overshadowing her in any way.

exactly! its always just "Madonna"

HOT 100 This week.

This Week/Last Week/Weeks On

3 68 5 4 Minutes, Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake GREATEST GAINER SALES

(courtesy: pulse)

why this showing 5 weeks on chart? :nocomment:

MARIAH and MARIOH can block her again this week...

as of now, I still think 4 MINUTES will peak at #2... I'd be very glad if it reach #1 though...

but for now, it's farfetched if you have airplay behemoths like TMB and LITC...

Hot 100: 4M climbs from #68 to #3

Hot 100 Airplay: 4M climbs from #51 to #41

Pop 100: 4M climbs from #32 to #3

Pop 100 Airplay: 4M climbs from #22 to #15

Hot Dance Airplay: 4M holds at #5 for a 2nd week without a bullet