Hey You around the World Charts

Guest Hafo

Guest Beautiful Stranger

Why the fuck are you ASSHOLES calling this a flop? :manson:

IT WASN'T EVEN A SINGLE OR SENT TO RADIO.

According to MJ at the MadonnaTribe forum, "Hey You" debuted at No. 187 on the UK Top 200 singles last Sunday. On the downloads-only chart, it debuted at No. 172. Apparently the track is credited on the chart as "Live Earth" and not Madonna.

A) It was available for free for a week, so most fans would already have it.

B) It hasn't been sent to radio stations, so any airplay comes from program directors actually downloading the track and choosing to play it themselves.

Guest Alistair

A) It was available for free for a week, so most fans would already have it.

B) It hasn't been sent to radio stations, so any airplay comes from program directors actually downloading the track and choosing to play it themselves.

yeah i totaly agree with u... yeah most radio station will not play it on rotaton because it aint an official single .. :)

Guest tir69

Italy sales chart from MUSICA & DISCHI

Singles:

Hey You nr 36 ( +13 ) only downloads

DVD:

The Confession tour nr 1 ( 16 weeks at 1 + 3 weeks at nr 2 ) total weeks on chart 19

#57 debut on the Canadian Hot 100! SMASH! :D

OFF that chart this week.

We'll have to see if the video makes any difference (any where) next week. I imagine we won't see anything notable (chart-wise) with this track until Live Earth is over. And even then, perhaps not.

Worldwide, HU and Sorry did dang well in airplay- and, in the USA, it's not like HU got NO airplay- it peaked at No. 42 on H100 Airplay, with nearly 27m audience at its peak.

OFF that chart this week.

We'll have to see if the video makes any difference (any where) next week. I imagine we won't see anything notable (chart-wise) with this track until Live Earth is over. And even then, perhaps not.

the video?????????? :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

In UK, I-tunes offical charts hasn't changed, But Hey You's popularity bar has more then doubled. xx