3 Super Deluxe Bonus tracks

Logan

.... are still not on streaming.  😞

I wish I could have them in my Apple Music like the rest of the album! Instead I have to play the ripped files from my CD that I emailed to myself 🙄

I feel like the Rebel Heart ones were available much sooner...

2 hours ago, Logan said:

.... are still not on streaming.  😞

I wish I could have them in my Apple Music like the rest of the album! Instead I have to play the ripped files from my CD that I emailed to myself 🙄

I feel like the Rebel Heart ones were available much sooner...

because i think they are only exclusive to the deluxe import.

Sorry to butt in, but are these the extra songs included on the LTD ED Cd/Booklet?  I still am waiting too because I can’t open the package. I thought they’d be released on iTunes with a special edition similar. Did I miss something? I’m not as connected a fan as I used to be. I’ve been taking care of my parents for 8 years. I’ve been out of the loop for awhile, but still managed to see her tours and keep up with that! I was lucky—at the time. 

Thanks for any info you may have. ☮️

This is when iTunes Match comes in handy for me, in fact, the vast majority of her back catalogue has been uploaded to my iCloud because they aren't available to stream.

20 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

Sorry to butt in, but are these the extra songs included on the LTD ED Cd/Booklet?  I still am waiting too because I can’t open the package. I thought they’d be released on iTunes with a special edition similar. Did I miss something? I’m not as connected a fan as I used to be. I’ve been taking care of my parents for 8 years. I’ve been out of the loop for awhile, but still managed to see her tours and keep up with that! I was lucky—at the time. 

Thanks for any info you may have. ☮️

Why you can't open your package?

1 hour ago, horn said:

1 hour ago, horn said:

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Madame X is a great record as is.... but with the addition of the bonus tracks, it is phenomenal.  

Because I’m a little nutty over opening Ltd Ed’s. 

25 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

maybe a ep with  some song remixes 

They did that with the bonus tracks of the 2nd disc of RH; released them as an EP on itunes.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:09 PM, sul8323 said:

Madame X is a great record as is.... but with the addition of the bonus tracks, it is phenomenal.  

It's the complete version of the album, for sure. Couldn't imagine it without these three songs.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:59 AM, the-queen said:

It's the complete version of the album, for sure. Couldn't imagine it without these three songs.

Indeed. I’ve only heard them on Sirius when they had that stupendous Madonna channel!! Why did they take it down!!??

I am also waiting for the bonus tracks to be made available to stream! Glad I'm not the only one. 

I only have hope they will do it because they did it with the Rebel Heart EP... It may never actually happen. 😞

i don't think they will be made available for stream these bonus songs are made exclusive for the "Madame X import deluxe" . Just buy the cd,

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, material_boy said:

How are these tracks still unavailable in the U.S.? Forget streaming -- you can't even buy them on iTunes almost six months after release. She has the worst fucking team "supporting" her.

Why? They are 3 bonus tracks which means they should be exclusive. So people have to buy the deluxe version. Besides you can listen for free on youtube.  There are a lot of things to be mad about from her team but this isnt one of them at all. 

In a perfect world, Funana and Ciao Bella were part of the standard album with Faz Gostoso and Bitch I’m Loca being bonus tracks.