3 Super Deluxe Bonus tracks

Logan

3 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

I’d think if it’s not our by now, it ain’t coming. 😢 Hope I’m wrong. 

Yeah, it’s been a while. I’m just thankful I have them myself.

They may get a release later. MDNA Nightlife Edition was exclusive to Smirnoff's Facebook page and this is now on Spotify and like others have said, the Rebel Heart bonus tracks exclusive to the Super Deluxe edition are now online as Rebel Heart EP in the singles section. We can but wait as it may take a while as the releases for this era have been bizarre... 

Medellin - Apr 17, remixes arrived May 9 which didn't help with her chart positions

Crave - May 10, MNEK remix August 2, Remixes Part 1 on Oct 25 then Part 2 on Nov 15

I Rise - May 3, Tracy Young remixes on July 19 then Remixes on August 16

On 11/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, animalinstinct said:

I think I’m a minority here but BTUTTB and Funana are not strong enough to be included. It’s fine as it is. 

I love Funana! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 11:58 PM, dcbyebyebaby said:

Why? They are 3 bonus tracks which means they should be exclusive. So people have to buy the deluxe version. Besides you can listen for free on youtube.  There are a lot of things to be mad about from her team but this isnt one of them at all. 

All they're doing is sacrificing streams and sales. "Rebel Heart"'s bonus tracks were kept off streaming/digital for like ... a month? That makes sense to me. Incentivize the fans buying the collector's editions, but then also cash in on it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 3:38 AM, JWAD said:

They may get a release later. MDNA Nightlife Edition was exclusive to Smirnoff's Facebook page and this is now on Spotify and like others have said, the Rebel Heart bonus tracks exclusive to the Super Deluxe edition are now online as Rebel Heart EP in the singles section. We can but wait as it may take a while as the releases for this era have been bizarre... 

Medellin - Apr 17, remixes arrived May 9 which didn't help with her chart positions

Crave - May 10, MNEK remix August 2, Remixes Part 1 on Oct 25 then Part 2 on Nov 15

I Rise - May 3, Tracy Young remixes on July 19 then Remixes on August 16

They should release the extra 3 tracks as b-sides to the Madame X physical cd singles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2019 at 2:35 PM, poprock said:

So... Still no word about the bonus tracks being added to streaming services? 😞

Sadly, no. We'll probably never have those bonus tracks on streaming...