Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

There were rumours about a second album from that french record store a few months back remember?  She did say the theatre  tour was just the beginning but LN said the cities mentioned are the only cities so maybe the second record is something of worth? Exciting. 

I don't think the drag queen video is a myth because well the drag queens confirmed it 

15 minutes ago, Crux said:

Thanks Mensch,

Omg, imagine if she has another album ready to go. 😵

That is a wishful thinking (would be amazing though)... it reminds me the "mixtape" rumour...I won't have high hopes but I will not completely disbelieve that🤩

Thank you for this information! So much goodness to digest. Imagine getting a whole other album on top of this one! And the Scarface video with a shootout! So. Much. Goodness.

Ugh please M add more cities to your tour. I can’t imagine putting together a big theatre production, hiring all these people and crew and building stages...only to visit three countries! Please add some more. Your fans wanna see you!!!

15 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Thank you for this information! So much goodness to digest. Imagine getting a whole other album on top of this one!

That sounds way too good to be true so I'm not getting my hopes up. :nervous:

1 minute ago, imakicola said:

Ugh please M add more cities to your tour. I can’t imagine putting together a big theatre production, hiring all these people and crew and building stages...only to visit three countries! Please add some more. Your fans wanna see you!!!

I feel the love of Madonna’s fans really strongly. Any bad words they may have said were all made in love, because they REALLY want to see the Queen do what she was born to do: burn up the stage with her sexual magnetism and talent. In the meantime let’s hope to get a ticket!

52 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

2 albums seems really unlikely... she barely has time enough to promote this one

She might fare better if she just surprised dropped it if it exists 

My only question is why would she give us 3 additional bonus tracks rather than saving them for a potential 2nd album?

I'm here for a surprise album ! 

6 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

My only question is why would she give us 3 additional bonus tracks rather than saving them for a potential 2nd album?

Well, she has been in the studio for more than a year (almost a year and a half, I think). Maybe she has enough material to make Madame X the way she wants (with bonus tracks included that compliments her formula) and also a second album/EP/mixtape with material from those sessions. 🤔

19 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

....business actually

Wow, so much going on, so many rumors, so much anticipation - it adds to the already high level of excitement, and... speculation about a further album in the same year? My lord, what a surprise bonus that would be!

Sorting out my hotel and flights this is all fantastic to read - very much looking forward to hear the album

41 minutes ago, Kim said:

I wouldn't say no!

Do you think it's all gone a bit too quiet ? I remembered RH, leaks and all , having some sort of a momentum leading up to it's release .

3 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Do you think it's all gone a bit too quiet ? I remembered RH, leaks and all , having some sort of a momentum leading up to it's release .

It might be too early to say that, but we definitely had a very good start and they need to keep up the momentum!

I'd hoped to have heard about a Euro trip for promo by now or TV show announcements or something.

maybe the alleged new record is actually a greatest hits album with some new tracks. she has a greatest hits album every ten years or so anyway and it's around that time since celebration.

2 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Well, it depends on the style of the tracks. Apparently Madame X is mostly about world music and mid tempos, with just one disco exception. It's possible that the hashtagged #discogod Mirways produced with her some cool tracks wich didn't fit the main project. Also there is still some ambiguity about the Nakhane collab not being released... who knows, sure it's hard to believe, but maybe a mixtape EP in that case could have been the perfect solution

Edited by Stefo

12 minutes ago, Stefo said:

Well, it depends on the style of the tracks. Apparently Madame X is mostly about world music and mid tempos, with just one disco exception. It's possible that the hashtagged #discogod Mirways produced with her some cool tracks wich didn't fit the main project. Also there is still some ambiguity about the Nakhane collab not being released... who knows, sure it's hard to believe, but maybe a mixtape EP in that case could have been the perfect solution

...Nakhane could get a significant role in her next movie too ( and soundtrack ) , I think he and N.Bianco are up to something together too....who knows!

58 minutes ago, datf said:

maybe the alleged new record is actually a greatest hits album with some new tracks. she has a greatest hits album every ten years or so anyway and it's around that time since celebration.

The posted tracklist does not support that but we desperately need a collection from confessions on.  

19 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

The posted tracklist does not support that but we desperately need a collection from confessions on.  

Why do we need a collection? Just make a playlist and there is your collection. Lol

1 hour ago, Stefo said:

The more I thought about it, this s basically the conclusion I came to, the bonus tracks on disc 2 are clearly in the style of the fado style, so you could be right.