M14: coming 'soon'

robster

23 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Is  he  gay?did  he  come  out?? How  hot  a  str8 looking gay  he  is.  He  is  so  yum

He hasn't come out or anything, he's just very childish and metrosexual.

58 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

We need more gloves in hell

You win for today.

24 minutes ago, Shoobeedoo said:

Hasn't anyone seen her latest story on Instagram ? there is a video of David's football team and we can hear a song on it. I think i recognize her voice singing " are you ready ? do you know ? Disco.."

It’s Nero! I freaked out last night thinking it was a new song!!!! FALSE ALARM although in the clip it sounds so much like her and the music sounds like it would be Mirwais! Ugh such a tease! 

3 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Ah the Faux expert. 

Even an observation, if it’s negative. Plz keep it to yourself. It a time of joy and celebration so don’t comment on a tease other to speculate or be happy. 

Thank you

next. 

Telling people to keep their opinions to themselves is even shittier than his opinion.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

M is following this girl.. https://www.instagram.com/asiaargento/ I think she may be a DJ

She's an italian actress, she has been in a lot of controversies here in Italy, following the metoo talk..she made a song lately..I hope she won't cast her in her videos..lol

24 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

She's an italian actress, she has been in a lot of controversies here in Italy, following the metoo talk..she made a song lately..I hope she won't cast her in her videos..lol

many comments on her instagram are about how she's inspiring, had an important speech and such.. so not sure if this is a problem?

just looked on her instagram and she quoted the paradise (not for me) lyrics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMc5A5lk-b/

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

oh.. but many comments on her instagram are about how she's inspiring, had an important speech and such

She was the first to accuse Weinstein, but in Italy (hypocritical country) many said she has not the moral stature to be a spokeperson for women rights..with these premises we can understand why she is following her 😉

Just now, Andra said:

Asia is following her as well.

looking at her older pictures, you can see she's a fan. (quoting lyrics..) maybe M doesn't know a man accused Asia of something shady too

if she's the first to accuse Weinstein it's not surprising m follows her

34 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Hope she does , love Asia divisive  attitude

didn't Asia sexually assault a 17 year old a few years ago, tbh aisa sounds like a hypocrite given her talk about the me too movement only to turn round and be accused of the same thing, but Rose McGowan said she was a nice person before they fell out so I guess that's ok??

4 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

didn't Asia sexually assault a 17 year old a few years ago, sounds like a hypocrite given her talk about me too but Rose McGowan said asia was a nice person before they fell out so I guess that's ok??

The story is very complicated, she was in love with Bourdain ( who killed himself) and he paid this guy ( actor in her movie) to silence him, but the things became public thanks to the McGowan's girlfriend...a chaos

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

didn't Asia sexually assault a 17 year old a few years ago, sounds like a hypocrite given her talk about me too but Rose McGowan said asia was a nice person before they fell out so I guess that's ok??

No HE SAID SHE DID but he s been asking for a lot of money to stay silence..he was in one moovie ( a pretty good  one ) she directed few years  ago , he was a little child , now an has been

5 minutes ago, idro said:

Hope she does , love Asia divisive  attitude

I agree with you, but I want to see the rate of involvement ..actress in the video of what? the 1st single?

8 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I agree with you, but I want to see the rate of involvement ..actress in the video of what? the 1st single?

Director? Soon

1 minute ago, idro said:

Director? Soon

Let's wait (not too much) and see 😉  whatever they are going to do together, I can already imagine the media attack in Italy lol  

Madonna is the queen of boots & rings.

Asia Argento was good in Marie Antoinette. Would love it if Madonna hired her father. His music is wonderful.

30 minutes ago, Nikki said:

judging the earlier instagram posts from that girl, (and the mirwais message) seems like she's just a fan and M noticed her. she's following more random people she's not working with

Not so sure about that..

4 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Madonna is the queen of boots & rings.

Asia Argento was good in Marie Antoinette. Would love it if Madonna hired her father. His music is wonderful.

He ìs a horror movie director, maybe you like the soundtracks of his films..they always enhanced the suspence of scenes.