BREXIT vote aftermath

I hope people overseas don't think we are all just bat shit cray. Weve been fed so much shit the last few months you have no idea. Mp's, newspapers all changing all the time. I don't think any fucker gave us the truth.

Don't worry Barney, we don't. It happens everywhere, all around the world. We're all manipulated by bank, corporation, media and politicians. No surprise people get all mixed up.

You all are getting me hot for Putin, stop it. Thankfully his personality kills it anyway.

Oh hon, not at all. We sympathize. Well, i should be specific and say in America, the non Trump brigade (and there are a lot of us) sympathizes. We are dealing with our own bizarre reality right now. And yes, our media is at the center of the storm too. I actually think they've done a fine job covering things, but the current issue in retrospect is their unwillingness to take Trump seriously and face him head on while he lied to the American public (which he does every day, the pathological orange cow turd that he is). So we're all in a similar boat.

I know exactly what you guys are going through and like you, we are all bracing ourselves in hopes that it doesn't get worse. We are with you! Lol

Why do you think the media has been doing a fine job covering things?

1) These could be minors searching to find out wtf all the shit on fb means.

2) Google SUGGESTS search results and usually they are trend driven. Sometimes I click on the suggested link for expediency.

3) People might be looking for finer details to understand particular events in more detail.

4) If people are uneducated and are trying to improve their understanding/knowledge I think it's a good thing.

5) I don't find this embarrassing. I find the press using it to try to embarrass complete strangers (could be children for fuck sake) completely incredulous.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYING THEIR MINDS ARE OPEN. WHY LIE? SCHADENFREUDE TO THE MAX.

Good post.

Guest Pud Whacker

Good post.

i think for once in my life, i agree with that buffoon.

i used to protect him when everyone picked on him. he forgot that.

Good post.

I feel like I spend most of my time clarifying things or adding explanations to SOUND BITE type 'news' in this day and age. It's fucking sad. Madonna posts a very simple message on her insta and people use it to represent her in the weirdest ways. It makes me sad that we are fans of somebody who has suffered personally from that kind of trickery and yet many of us are blind to it or even ENJOY spreading the bullshit. It's like being a Lady Gaga fan and loving people who have a great sense of style. A JUXTAPOSITION. AN OXYMORON.

I feel like I spend most of my time clarifying things or adding explanations to SOUND BITE type 'news' in this day and age. It's fucking sad. Madonna posts a very simple message on her insta and people use it to represent her in the weirdest ways. It makes me sad that we are fans of somebody who has suffered personally from that kind of trickery and yet many of us are blind to it or even ENJOY spreading the bullshit. It's like being a Lady Gaga fan and loving people who have a great sense of style. A JUXTAPOSITION. AN OXYMORON.

But this isn't your twitter or facebook feed. No-one (that matters) in here needs things EXPLAINED to them in the most condescending (and often plain wrong) way possible, most people already think in a lateral manner. It's like you've only just figured out yourself how to do so. Although that doesn't explain why actual posts that contribute to a discussion get overlooked in favour of the same old tit for tat nonsense of last time around.

But this isn't your twitter or facebook feed. No-one (that matters) in here needs things EXPLAINED to them in the most condescending (and often plain wrong) way possible, most people already think in a lateral manner. It's like you've only just figured out yourself how to do so. Although that doesn't explain why actual posts that contribute to a discussion get overlooked in favour of the same old tit for tat nonsense of last time around.

I'd like to get it on record that I've responded to a few "actual posts," aptly titled by the way, and spent the next 4 hours getting rid of a headache. Economics is hard. Putin is sexy.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'd like to get it on record that I've responded to a few "actual posts," aptly titled by the way, and spent the next 4 hours getting rid of a headache. Economics is hard. Putin is sexy.

OFF Sloane!!! HES MINE!!!

My point wasn't a general one, but specific to him.

Guest Pud Whacker

And Pudin's bod is saggy with no muscle tone. Ew. I guess it's the gun that does it for you in the above pic? :angel:

YUM, dont turn me on!!!

give a dictator with a gun and an attitude and bad ass past!!!

(and some ties to the KGB wouldnt hurt either)

YEAH!!!

If you think this is true then OKAY. People clearly do need things explained because I've seen collated data being misinterpreted on many occasions. It isn't condescending to point out to people that they may be misreading something. It's actually protecting people and having respect for them. If it were the 'popular' thing to bash the stay voters I would be defending them equally when they deserved it. You're only posting this because you have issue with another poster I'm friends with. If that's how you roll then roll along darling. :sassy:

That's very interesting, but it's wrong. I'm saying it because I can see the same pattern emerging here for you as last time. Carry on though. Not my problem.

APOPHENIA.

Pudin.

Funny you should say that because everytime I type Pud's name it autocorrects to pudding LOL. One of these days I won't catch it ..

Funny you should say that because everytime I type Pud's name it autocorrects to pudding LOL. One of these days I won't catch it ..

I've decided that will be his new name - Pudin.

Pudding on Sundays.

Kim, we know each other well. Don't try to kid me. :lol: You have your opinion and I have mine. As long as you don't get personal simply because we don't have the SAME opinion then I don't foresee any problems happening. Truce?

Kim, we know each other well. Don't try to kid me. :lol: You have your opinion and I have mine. As long as you don't get personal simply because we don't have the SAME opinion then I don't foresee any problems happening. Truce?

Well I know you, yes. If I was getting personal I would have answered that last post with a one word reply of my own :bad::angel: There's no need for a truce! :thumbsup:

Well I know you, yes. If I was getting personal I would have answered that last post with a one word reply of my own :bad::angel: There's no need for a truce! :thumbsup:

That ICE QUEEN exterior really isn't for you darling. I know there's a softie beneath it. You know I know you too.