The cage she gets in

bangbang

So I was reading about this and according to people who had nose bleed seats, Madonna enters the cage which is then lifted to the ceiling inside a black curtain, and apparently when's shes up WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN' starts?? or the intro video, not sure. Anyhow, that quite a long time of sitting in that thing, waiting to descend. Gives me anxiety just thinking about it, I would freak out. The things she does to put on a great show...She's amazing.

OMG that cage freaks me out doesn't she get scared? and those stairs in heartbreak city, and the grammy's where's lifted up on the harness in a back bend. in Confessions inside a disco ball what if it didn't open? she puts on amazing shows some of the stuff is so scary to watch it makes me nervous.

OMG that cage freaks me out doesn't she get scared? and those stairs in heartbreak city, and the grammy's where's lifted up on the harness in a back bend. in Confessions inside a disco ball what if it didn't open? she puts on amazing shows some of the stuff is so scary to watch it makes me nervous.

And those cubes on MDNA are so tall , imagine dancing on them how scary

And those cubes on MDNA are so tall , imagine dancing on them how scary

oh yes those too. there's so many dangerous stuff she does.

I love that she chose an MJ song to be the last one played before the concert starts

I'm so happy it's always the same song.

I was queuing in front of the bathrooms quite a long time and once the song started playing I rushed out as fast as I could and ran for my life to make it back to my seat in time. haha

Yeah, amazing and the song really gives us the heads up. Its always a nightmare (esp when shes late) that you will miss her coming on. Now we have 5 mins notice.

(Confessions I dont think she came down in the ball. She climbs up into it when it touches the floor its just to make you think she did).

The girlie show ball would be illegal nowadays!! The moving cubes were a death trap she couldve hurt herself within an inch of her life every night.

Yeah the chocolate orange disco ball she came up through the floor .

Express yourself on TGS she didn't even have a harness

She is fearless .

I'm sure it's checked and double checked .

The cubes on mdna would have confused me . And when you see the holes in the state open knowing me I'd fall into them

Then again she's a pro she knows what she's doing

OMG that cage freaks me out doesn't she get scared? and those stairs in heartbreak city, and the grammy's where's lifted up on the harness in a back bend. in

That freaked me the fuck out, I was holding my breath watching that. And let's not forget during holiday when she's being lifted in the air.

In all the shows I attended I noticed how before WBSS the part of the audience that is on the side of the scenario, far in the back, started roaring and clapping.. (it was odd that only that specific section did that) I figured they saw her either entering the cage or something...i'd love to see pics of that

In all the shows I attended I noticed how before WBSS the part of the audience that is on the side of the scenario, far in the back, started roaring and clapping.. (it was odd that only that specific section did that) I figured they saw her either entering the cage or something...i'd love to see pics of that

So she does get in that cage before Wanna be startin something and waits in there forever while she hears the excited crowd roaring. I'd be terrified.

We need a behind the scenes !!! I would like to know everything and If they have a plan B if the cage does not coming down or its doors not open !

I will never forget S$S when she was singing Candy Shop but she was not on stage, because it didnt turn :D :D Must have been in Budva I guess

We need a behind the scenes !!! I would like to know everything and If they have a plan B if the cage does not coming down or its doors not open !

I will never forget S$S when she was singing Candy Shop but she was not on stage, because it didnt turn :D :D Must have been in Budva I guess

One of my favourites :rotfl:

she descending from the ceiling...it reminds me of MDNA´s entrance

I suppose that means Blond Ambition and Girlie Show are similar too

And maybe Drowned World is the same as MDNA??

Come on, let's not make silly comparisons. Rebel Heart Tour intro caged samurai warrior is nothing like MDNA confessional booth killer bride. Let's get that straight!