The cage she gets in

bangbang

I don't know but for GGW she didn't get into that thing she was in until during the intro.. At my show i could see her getting into it from in between the screens, so cool!

It looked wobbly. I wouldn't have wanted to get in it myself.

I suppose that means Blond Ambition and Girlie Show are similar too

And maybe Drowned World is the same as MDNA??

Come on, let's not make silly comparisons. Rebel Heart Tour intro caged samurai warrior is nothing like MDNA confessional booth killer bride. Let's get that straight!

MDNA and drowned world's? I can't see any similarity.I see it between the last two entries.you don't.It's ok

Whats she supposed to do? Be zapped on stage like that 3d chocolate kid in Willy Wonka?

Bitch should have done that in candy shop on S&S

I just can't believe there's only 4 more months till the tour ends where did the time go?

if you think about it, most of her pre-Sticky tours would be ending already...we just passed the 39th date i think (GS had 39 shows)...so we are lucky to have a tour spanning 7 months!

Yeah weren't her tours always may to August/September

Well reinvention and DWT and confessions at least

Ugh I so need rebel heart the redux your next year

if you think about it, most of her pre-Sticky tours would be ending already...we just passed the 39th date i think (GS had 39 shows)...so we are lucky to have a tour spanning 7 months!

oh really? i didn't follow that tour. This tour even though 7 months seems to be going so fast.