Barcelona - November 25

BackHome

she looks like a ballet teacher!

She's got some pretty amazing dancers on this tour. Kupono and Ahlamalik Williams are my favs !

I had the most memorable night here in Barcelona last night !!

Show #2 was better (1st night was already good !!) The sound was better, the crowd even better, the talking better too...

The show is really great.

Iconic + Bitch I'm Madonna are pure iconic Madonna moment, magnificient, fierce.

Deeper & LAV are great

LAP very good surprise

UB so cool

Illuminati is cool experience

Too many good moments, so much fun.

The show is so demanding, so many choregraphies... She dances/moves a lot ! Even the ballads are choregraphed !

One of my best Madonna show for sure !!

greta!!! thanks

this is the first time she meets Skakira right?

Remember when Shakira talked shit about M not releasing the AL video in whole and caving to sensors.

Remember when Shakira talked shit about M not releasing the AL video in whole and caving to sensors.

No, but I would agree with her.

That was so......un-Madonna like. Still not sure I buy into the idea that she pulled it because she feared for the safety of her children either. America was in such a screwed up place mentally during that moment of time and I do think Madonna feared of Dixie Chick like backlash, which would have been silly because A. Her audience is not county/conservative leaning folks who were the base of Dixie Chick fans, and B, This is Madonna. She can survive anything and in the end she would have looked like a fucking hero for being one of the few lone voices in the wilderness brave enough to say NO to the Iraq war.

Part of me wonders if she would have still released it if she wasn't married to Guy. Hopefully one day if she ever writes an autobiography we will get the whole truth behind it and her thought process.

No, but I would agree with her.

That was so......un-Madonna like. Still not sure I buy into the idea that she pulled it because she feared for the safety of her children either. America was in such a screwed up place mentally during that moment of time and I do think Madonna feared of Dixie Chick like backlash, which would have been silly because A. Her audience is not county/conservative leaning folks who were the base of Dixie Chick fans, and B, This is Madonna. She can survive anything and in the end she would have looked like a fucking hero for being one of the few lone voices in the wilderness brave enough to say NO to the Iraq war.

Part of me wonders if she would have still released it if she wasn't married to Guy. Hopefully one day if she ever writes an autobiography we will get the whole truth behind it and her thought process.

agree with this! :D