Madonna beat Janet and Mariah's sales with REBEL HEART

palladium75

Guest gang bang

Fatriah is the worst , she always needs a man to have a career

1 Mottola

2 L.A Reid

3 her rich boyfriend

she is the biggest whore in music industry

If you were reading the Madonna threads here you wouldn't be missing me . I'm here. Another proof that you are not.

And this thread is fucking silly anyway. It can only create chaos.

We have bandwith limitation problems so it's time to clean this board. Look at his interests. Where is Madonna ?

I'm not breaking any rules. This thread was posted in the general section so it's a free-for-all. And I'm more present here than you think. Just because I don't post here as often as you'd like doesn't mean I don't have a right to be here. Fyi, I spend most of my time lurking in the tour section. I think it's amazing how she's slaying Asia and perfomed Secret (one of my faves) for the first time EVER! :)

I'm not breaking any rules. This thread was posted in the general section so it's a free-for-all. And I'm more present here than you think. Just because I don't post here as often as you'd like doesn't mean I don't have a right to be here. Fyi, I spend most of my time lurking in the tour section. I think it's amazing how she's slaying Asia and perfomed Secret (one of my faves) for the first time EVER! :)

It's not a question of posting more or less, it's just like it feels like you're getting out of the bush your hiding in only when Janet is mentionned. It's especially annoying when we hear about forums talking about Janet reporting about Madonnanation and how awful we are to her. But this thread is stupid Bang Gang. It should be in the princess section because there are some people who like both artists whom can be offended by this when they chose to not visit her thread there because of the negativity. She may not have sold as many copies as Rebel Heart but the album is good, finally, after all these years of trash releases and that in itself is a victory for her but a victory on herself.

Guest gang bang

Celebration 3m

Memoirs of the queen of flops + n flops 1.5m

Magde is outselling those cunts , together since 2008

but since 2009 -2011 was a tragedy for pariah and tranet

see madonna s superiority in term of sales

Madonna at 51 , tranet at 44 , Momo at 39

Guest gang bang

It's not a question of posting more or less, it's just like it feels like you're getting out of the bush your hiding in only when Janet is mentionned. It's especially annoying when we hear about forums talking about Janet reporting about Madonnanation and how awful we are to her. But this thread is stupid Bang Gang. It should be in the princess section because there are some people who like both artists whom can be offended by this when they chose to not visit her thread there because of the negativity. She may not have sold as many copies as Rebel Heart but the album is good, finally, after all these years of trash releases and that in itself is a victory for her but a victory on herself.

stupid are people who try to put tranet in the same level of Madonna , tranet fans are really idiot , always saying lies about tranet ..and diminishing Madonna s precious n1 spot in music ...

Celine dion fans are more realistic , that s why madonna fans havent problems with Celine fans

And this is news? Even B-listers Demi Lovato, Kesha, Rita Ora, Selena Gomez outsold them by now. Big deal. Those two haven't had a career in almost 10 years time, hardly news material in the main Madonna section :lol: Just leave it to their respective threads

stupid are people who try to put tranet in the same level of Madonna ,

And you are one of them, constantly comparing the two of them, when we ALL know that's not the case.

I'm fucking done with this. I'm all for laughs in the Flop Princesses section, it gives me comic relief from time to time, but I don't need to see this in the Madonna section. It's stupid and childish. I hope this thread gets flushed!

Guest Rachelle of London

Every single thread is filled with the same people using the words flop, cunt, or whore as a prefix to describe Janet and Mariah.

Guest gang bang

And you are one of them, constantly comparing the two of them, when we ALL know that's not the case.

I'm fucking done with this. I'm all for laughs in the Flop Princesses section, it gives me comic relief from time to time, but I don't need to see this in the Madonna section. It's stupid and childish. I hope this thread gets flushed!

I didn t créate this thread , I m just replying the delusional repiles of some tranet fan , who just can give excuses , and in my defense I never say lies like tranet fans ..

yes you re right we don t need to talk about flopnet here , its enough the flop princesses fórum

Every single thread is filled with the same people using the words flop, cunt, or whore as a prefix to describe Janet and Mariah.

I know nothing about the threads in the Flop Princesses section as I never go there, but if it's anything like this thread I'm pretty confused. This thread is filled with extremely vile transphobic and fatphobic remarks that shouldn't be part of any discussion, let alone a discussion on a Madonna forum which should be a celebration of diversity and where everyone regardless of gender identity and body type should be able to feel welcome and safe.

I agree Raf.

This guy is so obsess, this is not funny

It's ok when it's in the Flop Princess section because we all know it's comedy there and it was created for this reason. Putting this here looks negative and mean for no reason. I'm glad an almost 50 y/o female artist managed to get a #1 album in these times. This thread is just like the articles on Janet putting down Madonna to make her look better : stupid and useless. At the end of the day we have 2 veteran female artists having a decent era and that's what should be highlighted.

It's ok when it's in the Flop Princess section because we all know it's comedy there and it was created for this reason. Putting this here looks negative and mean for no reason. I'm glad an almost 50 y/o female artist managed to get a #1 album in these times. This thread is just like the articles on Janet putting down Madonna to make her look better : stupid and useless. At the end of the day we have 2 veteran female artists having a decent era and that's what should be highlighted.

This made me teary eyed. I love this post and agree. Both these women have accomplished so much in their storied careers and should be celebrated, not pitted against one another. They already have enough working against them in this cruel ageist society we live in. The fact that they're still going and successful speaks volumes to their relevancy and impact.

I'm still fairly new here in the MNation Community but I notice ckw25 only ever participates in Janet related threads. And reading through this thread I notice how s/he does a lot of undermining when it comes to Madonna and not so much when it comes to Janet. Like, are you even a Madonna fan? Why are you here?

Guest gang bang

I'm still fairly new here in the MNation Community but I notice ckw25 only ever participates in Janet related threads. And reading through this thread I notice how s/he does a lot of undermining when it comes to Madonna and not so much when it comes to Janet. Like, are you even a Madonna fan? Why are you here?

he is not a Madonna fan , he is fan of the queen of flops , fatnet

my ass haha , tranet won t outsell not even Xtina or Britney , and some posters are saying that fatnet will get a decent era Lolol

why they can t accept that janitor is a mega flop , like I accpet that Xtina Aguilera who I love is a flop too

it looks like their goal is try to put Janitor in Madonna s level ....or at least in the same sentence hahah

getting a n1 álbum in USA is nice , but it doesn t mean that an artist will get some succes , American life was n1 , Ray of light was n2 ..so, also there is a huge world outside USA too ...JEJE

Guest gang bang

Mariah's last album was a MEGA SMEGA BOMB AND A HALF!!!!!

Janet's album is just a MEGA BOMB AND A HALF! :lol:

I don t know how Momo can keep her deal with Epic , so her deal with that label should be so cheap lol

Fatinity has sold 110k ..how profitable can be that to Epic , imagine how many hamburgers are considered in that deal lol

This thread in the main Madonna section is redundant as it's everything already talked in the Janice Thread. It should be either closed or moved there. However I think it's kind of interesting how CKW25 was suspended from taking part in the Janette Thread until he started engaging in Madonna topics as well

The result was that he disappeared for months and then reappeared in the Madonna section from where he was not banned, once again to talk about Janet only and her nonexistent accomplishments socially, culturally and in musical terms above all

I think it's best to allow him back in the Precious Janette Thread at this point so that he can shine best there since clearly he's not interested in Madonna either way. He confirmed it himself in the Janet Thread the day he was banned from it. At least I can read his Janet posts there rather than in the Madonna section and not just in this unnecessary thread by the way

Guest gang bang

This thread in the main Madonna section is redundant as it's everything already talked in the Janice Thread. It should be either closed or moved there. However I think it's kind of interesting how CKW25 was suspended from taking part in the Janette Thread until he started engaging in Madonna topics as well

The result was that he disappeared for months and then reappeared in the Madonna section from where he was not banned, once again to talk about Janet only and her nonexistent accomplishments socially, culturally and in musical terms above all

I think it's best to allow him back in the Precious Janette Thread at this point so that he can shine best there since clearly he's not interested in Madonna. He confirmed it himself in the Janet Thread the day he was banned from it

well is not just about flopita , its about momo too , yes this thread should be closed , but is painful to see some so called Madonna fans trying to make look better janet , when the woman is a huge flop ,

sorry guys if im so obstinate , but we are Madonna fans , we can t be delusional ...

well is not just about flopita , its about momo too , yes this thread should be closed , but is painful to see some so called Madonna fans trying to make look better janet , when the woman is a huge flop ,

sorry guys if im so obstinate , but we are Madonna fans , we can t be delusional ...

Well their flops and the fact that they don't represent or stand for anything are discussed enough as it is in their respective threads. Putting stuff like this in the Madonna section and treating it as if it were the main M news item of the day is a bit silly

And not only that bit it gives certain posters the excuse and freedom to indefinitely troll this forum with endless nonsense when clearly they're not even here for Madonna to begin with

I say close this thread and allow CKW25 back in the Janet Thread at least the hilarious delusion is confined there

Trying to get him to talk about Madonna by shutting him off the Janet Thread proved to be an epic failure

Give him Alejandra thread back! Please.

Nikola aka "janetserbia" is that you? :lmao: