DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Omg I just got a shower and put on my outfit for the night and it's raining and I have BELGIUM STRESS and I don't know what size tshirt I have to get because the larges last time were super small and I hope they have the Joan of arc tshirt with the big block MADONNA letters on the front and I'm bringing a portable charger so my phone doesn't die because I know it will when I'm broadcasting live on periscope @stephnz on Twitter follow me and omg I'm just gonna die when her little munchkin self comes out that cage and I might try to get better seats does guy oseary accept anon hole?????? OMG I NEED A XANAX THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH TOO MANY QUESTIONS :drama:

lmao!!!

*hugs*

You have yourself a fantastic time!!!!!!!!!

Monte said on Periscope that there won't be any changes to the show, for now. It seems that the surprise he was teasing about was that his latest studio album will be on sale at the merchandise booths, starting with tonight's show.

Monte said on Periscope that there won't be any changes to the show, for now. It seems that the surprise he was teasing about was that his latest studio album will be on sale at the merchandise booths, starting with tonight's show.

not exciting to me. lol

Seriously, so he was trolling us? :wacko:

Seriously, so he was trolling us? :wacko:

Yup said no changes to the show just wants to see how it evolves and he kept going on about a surprise he walked over to merchandise stand to say his album was sold there too. He thinks people r following him for him lol we want Madonna!