Why her demos are still leaking out?

horn

I want some bedtime stories era leaks, tbh.

Would be good. Especially the early works with Shep.

Why can't more unreleased tracks like Warning signs, something coming over me, I will always have you, get over, words demo, jitterbug (fragment), can't you see my mind, Words demo and desperately seeking Susan leak instead of the stems rtc that are leaking :/

Since they have tighten up the file access security? :dazed:

I mean we just got the "The Best Is So Crazy" solo version leak.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=49832&p=2089404

I'm guessing it's already out there in the black market and fans already have it so it's too late to stop it from leaking.

I'm guessing it's already out there in the black market and fans already have it so it's too late to stop it from leaking.

Exactly. We had clips from this years ago. We know collectors have a load of unreleased gems going all the way back to the beginning.

M can't do anything about that but I wonder if we'll ever hear any of the RH demos now?

I remember a few years ago, "Can't You See My Mind" was scheduled to be leaked but later due to GMAYL leak and all the legal issues, that collector freaked out and decided not to do it.

I think Can't You See My Mind sounds similar to Easy Ride tbh. Judging by the descriptions, but maybe more upbeat since it was going to be used as the soundtrack song.

I'm just picturing if Can't You See My Mind being released as the soundtrack song and Die Another Day remaining unreleased and unleaked.

i can't remember where i had read it but it was about Forbidden Love (bs)...

as we all know, it was supposed to be a single...

here's the rumour: there was even a video recored for the song! madonna and a priest love story theme.

if it's true, that would be our holy grail; maybe more than Can't You See My Mind

And that video became I Want You... if not mistaken.