Who was the First Black Madonna?

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Rachelle of London

Lil Kim for sure. Why they have never collaborated is a huge misfortune

Thank you. Kim loves M. She also has her own Gaga, Nicki Minaj. She is the rap communities Madonna for sure!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I disagree with Rihanna. I love Rih but she's not hungry and ambitious like Madonna. Madonna would never go onstage and half perform, M writes her music and is involved.

Guest Pud Whacker

I've always felt this. For the female rap/hip-hop game, Kim definitely.

So you view madonna as a one note vulgar pig that can't dance with too much plastic surgery. Interesting.

I disagree with Rihanna. I love Rih but she's not hungry and ambitious like Madonna. Madonna would never go onstage and half perform, M writes her music and is involved.

i think in terms of her quirky personality and style. should've clarified that :) she has a "idgaf"&cool way about her that i feel M really has shown with that Susan character (which is basically M being herself anyway)

Guest Rachelle of London

Dude...

I'm thinking of bravado, persona, a 'take no prisoners/don't give a fuck' attitude.

Yes. A dominant woman in an all male field. They were both raped and overcame their struggles, both used their own bodies as to display sexuality rather than a man pimping them out. Both have imitators and are trashed by the media. In the rap game it has to be Kim

So you view madonna as a one note vulgar pig that can't dance with too much plastic surgery. Interesting.

Excuse me ? Wtf is your problem and Lil Kim can dance her ass off. Get your facts strait and don't come for Kim again. And speaking of plastic surgery I'm scared to know what u look like.