How would Madonna react if she read MadonnaNation?

Guest HaveASit

She was asked not so long ago if she goes onto forums and she said yes, to check out if we like her new music. Shes bound to have been on here.

She was asked not so long ago if she goes onto forums and she said yes, to check out if we like her new music. Shes bound to have been on here.

She came on this forum to find her hacker...

tumblr_mg6tokaZRI1rt0dwso1_500.gif

Instead of finding her hacker, she learned that all her fans had listened to the demos and that everyone LOVED Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me...

tumblr_mapy9sj09u1raznnho2_500.gif

She then reworked the songs to make them different and came back on Madonnanation a few months later to see the reactions...

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg6tokaZRI1rt0dwso1_500.gif

Instead of finding her hacker, she learned that all her fans had listened to the demos and that everyone LOVED Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me...

She then reworked the songs to make them different and came back on Madonnanation a few months later to see the reactions...

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead: Love it!

where is this from?