Madonna and Elton John special guests at a D&G event next Sunday in Portofino

XXL

This place is full of REVOLUTION OF LOVE shit but most of the time it's just a hateful circus. They can't say Madonna is old and they can't make fun of her or saying nasty thing about her, but in here everybody can make fun of Beyonce, Gaga, Kylie, Elton John, Janet etc with very hateful words. .

I really don't get it.

Elton John and Gaga are nasty people. they deserve everything they get. Elton John said Madonna should die. NO ONE here says that about those two. Janet and Kylie we make fun of their music, their "art". It's catty gay criticism. we don't call them old or stoop to that level like the entire world does with Madonna. Yes, weve made fun of Eltons ass but he alsp deserves it. just yesterday we all called some guy out for calling Janet old. As for Beyonce, we all love her so I have no idea what you're talking about.

and if you think the revolution of love is about peace in the pop world then you're just stupid and hollow. it's about looking at the world around you, not being afraid to express yourself even if it lands you in jail like pussy riot and stading together to make a difference in the world. like one of the winners was a girl from Mexico who Madonna made a donation to her orphanage. that's the revolution of love. not being nice to lady fucking gaga and "Madonna should get shot" Elton john

This place is full of REVOLUTION OF LOVE shit but most of the time it's just a hateful circus. They can't say Madonna is old and they can't make fun of her or saying nasty thing about her, but in here everybody can make fun of Beyonce, Gaga, Kylie, Elton John, Janet etc with very hateful words. .

I really don't get it.

There is nothing anti revolution of love about having an issue with something someone is doing to you or others as long as you are open to their genuine willingness to make amends.

I don't get 98% of what is written about other pop stars in here. I got to have reasons to dislike someone. You can't dismiss everything like it's all the same. Making fun of someone for getting older is not the same as having a problem with someone whose acting like a jerk.

I don't think she's going to this event Steven Klein posted on his IG he and Madonna are going to start a revolution this weekend.

Just generally speaking, isn't the way of "revolution of love" to reach out to people who need reaching out to? Some people have very strange views that I don't get and I often try to understand where those views originated from. Is what they say out of something lacking in their own thought process or out of hate?

I don't know anything about Madonna going to this event but I have noticed that she focuses on not giving negativity power and it often comes across the wrong way to people.

That's why I said on personal level she is free to remain friends (if she wants) and likely (knowing Madonna) try and influence their views in private.

^^^ the same week he was also bragging that his concert outfits were made by D&G. They also sent him lots of free stuff that week and all was forgiven :lmao:

Elton constantly talks a good game about reassessing his life and keeping it real but he has always grated on me as the sort of person that would jump on any band wagon to appear “cool." Even with Gaga as the godmother to his child after knowing her for all of 5 minutes. And especially since Madge has always been a supporter of the gay community whereas dear old Elton famously refuted gay rumors and even tricked some poor cow into marrying him! Only later did he “come out” when it was acceptable to do so. Still love the music, though. :)

Fuck Elton, he embodies everything a gay man should avoid when it comes to growing older gracefully. Shame on him for being such a cliche nasty fat queen at whatever age he is now.

In my view all the hate Madonna fans throw at him is deserved. the way he came for her was so nasty. And he knew it too, that's why he had to grovel and apologize.

Fuck Elton, he embodies everything a gay man should avoid when it comes to growing older gracefully. Shame on him for being such a cliche nasty fat queen at whatever age he is now.

In my view all the hate Madonna fans throw at him is deserved. the way he came for her was so nasty. And he knew it too, that's why he had to grovel and apologize.

Imagine yourself waking up in bed to see Elton's flabby cheesy saggy ass squatting above your cock. :sick: He tries to sit on your cock and ride it, but his ass is so loose and malformed that his cheeks can't grip on your cock. He loses his balance, falls off the bed and lets out the foulest fart imaginable! :shock:

Imagine yourself waking up in bed to see Elton's flabby cheesy saggy ass squatting above your cock. :sick: He tries to sit on your cock and ride it, but his ass is so loose and malformed that his cheeks can't grip on your cock. He loses his balance, falls off the bed and lets out the foulest fart imaginable! :shock:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl: !!!!!!!!

That's why I said on personal level she is free to remain friends (if she wants) and likely (knowing Madonna) try and influence their views in private.

Do their clothes emphasize their views? Would she be selling their views by wearing clothing that in no way represents those views? Wouldn't that make Madonna a hypocrite if she wanted to reach out to someone but wanted to keep it quiet all in the name of protecting her brand?

I don't know what her inner feelings are on this particular situation. I am going by what I know of her.

Do people genuinely change how they feel because they are afraid of not making a buck? Do people really think people change their feedings because they did something in the name of business? Are their feelings real or were they blackmailed into seeung the light by threatening their business? The LOVE of money really gets in the way of what is important.

^^^ the same week he was also bragging that his concert outfits were made by D&G. They also sent him lots of free stuff that week and all was forgiven :lmao:

seriously? :rotfl:

Is that an interlude from Janet's new album? I didn't realise HEC is on her songwriting team now? :wow:

Moist, breath, feel, slide, touch, wet, cum, in, ooohhhhh, yeah, whisper, shhhhhhhhhhhh :snore::snore:

elton_3237447b.jpg

After Sir Elton John called for a boycott of Dolce and Gabbana following their comments about same-sex parenting, you’d think the last thing he’d be spotted with would be a D&G bag.

So no wonder the singer claimed the pictures of him entering a recording studio in LA with one of the Italian designers’ shopping bags in his mitts had been photoshopped.

After the pictures surfaced on Tuesday, a rep for Elton told the Mirror Online: "This picture has been photoshopped. He was NOT carrying that bag. He was carrying a black brief case."

Phew. Or maybe not.

Just a few hours later, the rep had a change of heart, admitting that yes, it WAS in fact a D&G bag that Elton was carrying.

"He was carrying a DG bag,” the rep told the Mirror. "It seems it was an old bag with food in it, it had no clothes from DG in it."

The ‘it had food in it’ disclaimer aside, you’ve got to ask yourself why on earth Elton chose a D&G bag to carry his packed lunch to the office.

It’s not like he wouldn’t have had hundreds of other designer shopping bags to chose from under his kitchen sink, surely?

And come to think of it, why was Elton even carrying his own lunch, anyway? Surely he has people to do that for him?

So many questions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/18/elton-john-dolce-and-gabbana-bag-photoshopped-picture_n_6891506.html

144-Elton-John-seen-in-LA-holding-Dolce.

Mmmmmmm, I wonder what my darling husband packed for me in the lunchbox that he put in the black brief case ...

Make up your mind bitch!

no, she's too busy to go. she's preparing for a big world tour. And even if she wasn't busy, she won't support D&G after the comments they made! though kylie will definitely be there! she needs the press.

Edited by Holly