Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I couldn't get any platinum floor seats in Melbourne but got platinum section D for Brisbane.

I started to cry, can't believe I'm right in front of the main stage. It's a dream come true.

Seems there were no floor seats for live nation Presale.

Plenty of floor seats available in Brisbane - you can actually buy up to eight in a row...!!

Arggghhhh why do I keep getting offered section K and M?

Dude that's nothing to complain about. They are right by the heart stage!

i got front row Brisbane for the Sunday show

You are truly charmed!! I've yet to be offered a front row seat anywhere!! I'll resist the temptation to throw stuff at you from behind you in Brisbane that night!! :p How far along the front row are you?

Well done! :thumbsup:

You are truly charmed!! I've yet to be offered a front row seat anywhere!! I'll resist the temptation to throw stuff at you from behind you in Brisbane that night!! :p

Well done! :thumbsup:

thanks! i can't believe my luck, and they always seem to be seats people give up as they are never the first offers I get

Gosh you guys are lucky who keep getting front row. Ive tried every presale but never got offered them. Are you buying 1 or 2 tickets? I always buy 2 so this could be why im unlucky and miss out.

Seems that brisbane may not sell that well if you can still get floor seats. Only floor seats i can pull up for sydney is section m

Gosh you guys are lucky who keep getting front row. Ive tried every presale but never got offered them. Are you buying 1 or 2 tickets? I always buy 2 so this could be why im unlucky and miss out.

Seems that brisbane may not sell that well if you can still get floor seats. Only floor seats i can pull up for sydney is section m

2 tickets each in Brisbane & Melbourne, 4 in Sydney (of which i may need to sell 2 if friends don't come through)

You got two front row tickets in Brisbane this morning??!! :ohmy: Again, well done!

How far along the row are they (no, I'm not trying to figure out where you are so that I know where to aim.... ;) Just curious, since I've yet to be offered even a single seat in the front row)?

You got two front row tickets in Brisbane this morning??!! :ohmy: Again, well done!

How far along the row are they (no, I'm not trying to figure out where you are so that I know where to aim.... ;) Just curious, since I've yet to be offered even a single seat in the front row)?

they're near the beginning of the row, i think the more central ones are only available through the front row VIP package

I think the price of Platinum tickets is going to put people off in Brisbane, unfortunately. They're certainly much better than I was expecting/fearing, but I know when other artists have had pre-sales, they've sold out instantly (not just the cheaper tickets). Obviously it doesn't matter, but I don't think people should be expecting sell-outs in Brisbane until closer to the concert date (when people realise that she's not going to add any more shows, and quite possibly once the set list is known, if it includes a good chunk of her biggest hits - like it or not, that will influence some people's decision and willingness to spend $500 on a ticket). The cheaper seats will go instantly on Monday, though.

its interesting it doesn't seem to be selling as quick as I expected. I think price is definitely a factor. Not so much for the "great" seats but when you look at how far back the $500 seats stretch. I'm contemplating whether or not it might be easier to get tickets for (hopefully) the additional shows!

Yeah i think people have an issue with the prices i have seen a few complaints online that the maps dont show the pricing sections and that they feel the whole arena is platinum. For example section 43 in sydney is platinum for a casual fan i dont think they would pay $500 a seat in the second elevation.

We may only end up with 3 shows in Sydney and Melbourne and 2 only in Brisbane at those prices but hard to tell until Monday when they are officially onsale. Im still hoping for instant sell outs and 4 or 5 shows in Sydney but that depends on how many shows they penciled in to do here.

If Brisbane only have 2 shows maybe they will look at Perth to fill in the dates as Adelaide is too risky as no one there seems to buy tickets until closer to the concert.

I think Sydney and Melbourne will be fine in terms of additional shows and it will be easier to get good tickets because the mega fans (i.e. forum members!) will already be broke :)

I really don't think they have plans for any more shows beyond March 27th - I'll be stunned if Brisbane gets another show (I don't even think they'd have one pencilled in - we're lucky to be getting two, to be honest, although the will sell out in the long run, I'm sure), but as discussed earlier, I think they would have a maximum of two more shows each in Sydney and Melbourne pencilled in (that's all she can fit in, unless she flies to Melbourne after doing just one extra show in Auckland and squeezes in an extra show there). Sydney has no possibility whatsoever of a 5th show - there's no room. It would only happen if she decided to return there are Brisbane, which she did in 1993, but only because of the postponed date.

Perth and Adelaide aren't even on the radar this time...

Does anyone know the seat numbers for Brisbane?

In front section D ?

I have been offered 2nd row but its right the the side of stage (seat 3)

and 5th row , seat 13… but I still have no idea what seat numbers are at the runway?!

Anyone?

In front section D ?

and 5th row , seat 13 but I still have no idea what seat numbers are at the runway?!

Anyone?

How did u manage to get row numbers?

The info I got was Row AE / Seats 19-20

In front section D ?

and 5th row , seat 13… but I still have no idea what seat numbers are at the runway?!

Anyone?

It starts from #1 in Section D and works across to #60 in Section A. Runaway packages are seats 38 and 39 in Brisbane in Section A.

I saw Michael Jackson from Row A Seat 1 and it was still incredible - Front Row is Front Row :)

How did u manage to get row numbers?

The info I got was Row AE / Seats 19-20

Rows start at AA = first row

So AE is 5th row… you would be close to runway I'd say!

Rows start at AA = first row

So AE is 5th row… you would be close to runway I'd say!

very close - 23 is next to the runway in section D

Thank you guys

I'm even more excited now!!!

That means I have a great view of the main stage and the middle of the runway.

Thank you guys

I'm even more excited now!!!

That means I have a great view of the main stage and the middle of the runway.

yep, awesome spot!

I'm coming from Perth so I was pretty much prepared to travel to Brisbane if it meant a good view of M. My original choice was Melb but couldn't get any Platinum seats in the presale this morning. I didn't bother with Sydney or the first Brisbane show and went for the final show and it seems to have paid off. I'm super happy 😊